Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 336 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Flipper Lodge or Flipper House

What's your choice?

Neither mate 'cos to the best of my knowledge neither have in room safes.

That is a pre-requisite for me.

Why not have a look at the hotel reviews section on these pages and decide.

The Lodge but why the previous poster is worried about in room safes in reference to either clearly has no idea of the standards of either hotel.

The Lodge alone has 2 front line reception staff that have been there since 1989 when it opened.The only bird trying to rip you in either Flipper will be the one who's ID is now in reception while you're snoring your booze off.

Still without question the premium budgets hotels in 7 and 8.

I know the the Flipper Lodge soi 8 was done up last year and has more cctv than fort knox. Good hotel. But don't know about Flipper house soi 7, it's been two years since i stayed there.

I enjoyed the Eastiny 7 on my last trip, try that.

New hotel feel at a fair price and the staff are cool.

Totally agree with above, stayed 4 weeks at this hotel last October without a problem, all the staff were great, never a problem and location and room costs were superb.

Always stayed Soi's 7 & 8, stayed Sunbeam, and Sunshine before on Soi 8 and had varying issues with the staff or room etc but Eastiny 7 was ideal.

Depending on the Baht i hope to be staying there again in September 09 for another 4 weeks, if not this hotel gonna give Soi LK Metro a try.

Stayed at Eastiny 7 on last trip as cost less than the Flippers

Room was fine but not as much space around pool.

Of the Flippers I prefer the Lodge as rooms slightly bigger.

Staff at all were fine but I felt the security was not as good at the Eastiny 7

as you had to take your TG to reception to leave her id card

I've stayed at both and Flipper House was far too noisy, I would never stay there again. I could hear street noise at 3 AM, even from the 6th floor. But Flipper Lodge is fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have stayed in both many times until I tried elsewhere i.e Eastiny Plaza and that wee gem Bella vista between the two soi's. Flipper house is having a new wing built as stated and is very noisy and also it could do with a refurbishment. Flipper house is too expensive for what it is especially as they look a premium for the newly refurbished rooms! Eastiny Plaza always have a special rate (which you can bargain with them) its normally around 1100-1200 icl breakfast! also even you are not staying there they do a great buffet in the evening for 195 bhat all you can eat and its good! Now as for the Bella Vista its around 700-800 bf incl but there is no pool. Its a good little hotel and handy to the action.