Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Mr.dream Transport & Adventure Tours

Mr.Dream Transport & Adventure Travel is happy to offer not only airport pickups/dropoffs, but we now offer a full line of adventure travel and tours.

With the popularity of our Sak Yant tattoo tours, we have decided to take things a few steps further. We now also offer Big-game fresh-water and salt-water fishing charters, guaranteed to be worthy of a vacation worth remembering. Whether you are after 100-250kilo Mekong River Catfish, or mighty Marlin, we can take care of all your arrangements so you can just enjoy the fishing.

We are also offering VIP pickup and tour packages, complete with English speaking Thai tour guides, hotels, and all transportation included for either BKK or Pattaya City!!!

If your interested in mixing and matching these tours, 1 day out for your Sak Yant tattoos or on a fishing excursion, then a night in BKK with one of our experienced tour guides, any combination you choose is available to you. Don't get stuck with these stuffy tours that hold you to an itinerary, YOU PLAN YOUR TOUR, CUSTOM MADE JUST FOR YOU!!!!! If its a 1 day excursion or a week long tour your interested in, we can handle all your needs, leaving you only to concentrate on having fun, taking all the hassle out of vacation planning.

Our VIP pickup service, still being fine-tuned, will feature some of the most beautiful ladies from Pattaya and BKK gogo's and bars, to help make your ride from the airport to your hotel be as enjoyable as possible. Rates for this service of course will vary, as do the barfines on these wonderful ladies.

Cost sharing on airport pickups is not only permitted, but encouraged. It may only be a few hundred baht you save, but you still save money and thats the part that counts. Feel free to grab someone you met on the plane, or find someone on the forums that is coming in on the same day around the same time!

So whatever your pleasure, however long your stay, let us help make your dreams come true!!!!

For further info, you can message us on the forum, email us at Mr.dreamTransport@yahoo.com or simply call us at +66 845505256 for international calls, and 0845505256 for calls within Thailand.

No matter how you get here, or how long your stay, please remember to be safe and enjoy The Land of Smiles!!!!!

What do you class as VIP transport and do you have a website?

I am looking to hire a minivan with driver in a couple of weeks for 3 days, how do your prices stack up?

We are in line with any other transport company in either BKK or Pattaya. For your 3 day trip, there are a lot of blanks to fill in, how far are you driving, do you want the driver to be with you 24hrs. a day or just on call and close to you? Feel free to give me an email with the specifics so I can work some numbers up for you.

As for our VIP pickups, we will have several beautiful ladies for you to choose from, to accompany you during your ride from the airport to your hotel. Our VIP tours on the other hand, are an all-inclusive package based on a per day scale, including all transportation, tour guides, and hotels if needed.

We are in line with any other transport company in either BKK or Pattaya. For your 3 day trip, there are a lot of blanks to fill in, how far are you driving, do you want the driver to be with you 24hrs. a day or just on call and close to you? Feel free to give me an email with the specifics so I can work some numbers up for you.

As for our VIP pickups, we will have several beautiful ladies for you to choose from, to accompany you during your ride from the airport to your hotel. Our VIP tours on the other hand, are an all-inclusive package based on a per day scale, including all transportation, tour guides, and hotels if needed.

All this sounds wonderful but you need to come up with a web site, some pictures of the hot ladies, costs for things like transport to and from the airport and Bangkok as well as vip costs to have ladies aboard.

Frankly though, vip ladies are usually just hand holders and it is better to just get to Pattaya asap.

All this sounds wonderful but you need to come up with a web site, some pictures of the hot ladies, costs for things like transport to and from the airport and Bangkok as well as vip costs to have ladies aboard.

Frankly though, vip ladies are usually just hand holders and it is better to just get to Pattaya asap.

Our rates for our airport pickups are 1200Baht to Pattaya, and the return trip would be 1000Baht. All tolls, and one stop are included, so there are no extra or hidden fees.

As for the VIP ladies, I think this suits the people more that are coming in on extremely early or late flights when there isn't much to do around town, as well as those who are making their first trips, wanting to be a little more discreet until they reach their comfort zone. I will admit though, its always nice having a beautiful lady waiting for you at the airport. :angry2

Our rates for our airport pickups are 1200Baht to Pattaya, and the return trip would be 1000Baht. All tolls, and one stop are included, so there are no extra or hidden fees.

As for the VIP ladies, I think this suits the people more that are coming in on extremely early or late flights when there isn't much to do around town, as well as those who are making their first trips, wanting to be a little more discreet until they reach their comfort zone. I will admit though, its always nice having a beautiful lady waiting for you at the airport. :angry2

Sounds like a fair price, certainly not the best, but within line of the majority...What cars do you use, are they run on LPG, as luggage may be an issue?

Edited by kolobos

I have a pick-up from Swampy for you tomorrow evening at 8pm sharp, to Pattaya, if you want it let me know, the price 1200 baht. If not, please make me aware.

Sounds like a fair price, certainly not the best, but within line of the majority...What cars do you use, are they run on LPG, as luggage may be an issue?

We have a mini-van and 4 door late model sedans, so the luggage wouldn't be an issue. Sorry for the late reply Kolobos, had some other business to take care of in BKK today. All the cars have more then enough trunk space for a decent number of large pieces of luggage.

• 4 weeks later...
Mr.Dream Transport & Adventure Travel is happy to offer not only airport pickups/dropoffs, but we now offer a full line of adventure travel and tours.

With the popularity of our Sak Yant tattoo tours, we have decided to take things a few steps further. We now also offer Big-game fresh-water and salt-water fishing charters, guaranteed to be worthy of a vacation worth remembering. Whether you are after 100-250kilo Mekong River Catfish, or mighty Marlin, we can take care of all your arrangements so you can just enjoy the fishing.

We are also offering VIP pickup and tour packages, complete with English speaking Thai tour guides, hotels, and all transportation included for either BKK or Pattaya City!!!

If your interested in mixing and matching these tours, 1 day out for your Sak Yant tattoos or on a fishing excursion, then a night in BKK with one of our experienced tour guides, any combination you choose is available to you. Don't get stuck with these stuffy tours that hold you to an itinerary, YOU PLAN YOUR TOUR, CUSTOM MADE JUST FOR YOU!!!!! If its a 1 day excursion or a week long tour your interested in, we can handle all your needs, leaving you only to concentrate on having fun, taking all the hassle out of vacation planning.

Our VIP pickup service, still being fine-tuned, will feature some of the most beautiful ladies from Pattaya and BKK gogo's and bars, to help make your ride from the airport to your hotel be as enjoyable as possible. Rates for this service of course will vary, as do the barfines on these wonderful ladies.

Cost sharing on airport pickups is not only permitted, but encouraged. It may only be a few hundred baht you save, but you still save money and thats the part that counts. Feel free to grab someone you met on the plane, or find someone on the forums that is coming in on the same day around the same time!

So whatever your pleasure, however long your stay, let us help make your dreams come true!!!!

For further info, you can message us on the forum, email us at Mr.dreamTransport@yahoo.com or simply call us at +66 845505256 for international calls, and 0845505256 for calls within Thailand.

No matter how you get here, or how long your stay, please remember to be safe and enjoy The Land of Smiles!!!!!

Thanks for the info on the Sak Yant tour. I will be contacting you shortly to schedule it.

Hi Mr Dream . I will be visiting Bangkok from Delhi India on 10th May TG0324 arrival in Bangkok at 17.40PM. Can you book a taxi for Pattaya and let me know the fare.

Thanks & Regards

Raja

Hi Mr Dream . I will be visiting Bangkok from Delhi India on 10th May TG0324 arrival in Bangkok at 17.40PM. Can you book a taxi for Pattaya and let me know the fare.

Thanks & Regards

Raja

surely its a better idea to shoot him a e.mail, he must check them every day..not sure if he comes on this forum every day

Hi Guys

I will be using this service on the 7th May so I will post on the results on friday , I have passed a couple of emails and found mr dream helpfull [ jayson]

regards Matey

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know I used Mr. Dream for the Sak Yant tour. It was better than expected. His driver was early and waiting to transfer us to Wat Bang Phra. Shortly after we were finished Jason and his family showed up to meet us.

He runs a top notch service and will definitely use him again.

I do try and get on the forums as much as I can, although sometimes its a bit tougher. My email I do check multiple times daily though via my phone. As for our pickup rates, we are still running the summer rates at 1,100Baht from the airport to Patts, and 900Baht for the return.

Emails are the quickest way other than calling us to get an immediate response though. Thanks for all the kind words guys. I am just trying to run a business where everyone is treated as if it were one of their own friends coming to meet them at the airport. I just like knowing that everyone is happy, and their drivers are always on time.

I do try and get on the forums as much as I can, although sometimes its a bit tougher. My email I do check multiple times daily though via my phone. As for our pickup rates, we are still running the summer rates at 1,100Baht from the airport to Patts, and 900Baht for the return.

Emails are the quickest way other than calling us to get an immediate response though. Thanks for all the kind words guys. I am just trying to run a business where everyone is treated as if it were one of their own friends coming to meet them at the airport. I just like knowing that everyone is happy, and their drivers are always on time.

Any progress on your website yet? Do you have an office in Pattaya? If not, how about some pics of your vehicles/girls etc.

Edited by CheshireTom

If I were to book a ride with ladies I would want to see who I was getting before hand. This VIP lady service is still a no-go as far as I can see.

Premature advertising for a service that may exist and if it does how do we know what the quality of the talent is?

Any progress on your website yet? Do you have an office in Pattaya? If not, how about some pics of your vehicles/girls etc.

Our office is based out of BKK. Some pics of the cars, no problem can put those up.

If I were to book a ride with ladies I would want to see who I was getting before hand. This VIP lady service is still a no-go as far as I can see.

Premature advertising for a service that may exist and if it does how do we know what the quality of the talent is?

I am not running the VIP pickups with the ladies at this point, as many of the old ladies are no longer with us. I have been tied down between BKK and Issan, taking care of our new vehicles getting running.

When I do have a newly updated list of the ladies available, I will post that info, so I can email the pics directly to those interested. I will not arrange any of the VIP pickups for a customer without first being able to send pics of their potential guests to them first. Rest assured, I will not have a list of ladies, and guarantee which ladies will be available, then send out someone different. Most likely we will ask for you to pick 3 ladies and rank them in order of preference, that way if your first choice is unavailable, you are still guaranteed one of the ladies you have chosen. I know similar services in the past, have sent out other then who you asked to accompany you, and I do not plan to follow that trend.

I do apologize for the delay in getting this portion of services up and running though guys. I am just trying to ensure all our other services that we offer are 100% at the moment. I have to prioritize which of our services are the most important and tackle each one individually. Again, my apologies for not having this part of our services up and running at 100%, prior to advertising it. The advertisement was more of an attempt to let you know what we will have available in the near future. Thanks for understanding, and sorry if I misrepresented our services in any way.

Our office is based out of BKK. Some pics of the cars, no problem can put those up.

Where is your office in BKK? Some pictures of the cars would be helpful ........ you've referred to them previously as 4 door sedans but a Camry and Corolla are both sedans so the description doesn't mean very much.

Do you have prices from central BKK (lower Suk) to the airports?

post-20623-1242891638.jpeg

post-20623-1242892082.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pics. Will be taking more updated, and better pics once I get back to Pattaya for a few days. Including a few shots of all of our drivers and vehicles together for the upcoming website. Will also have some pics of the visa van, and some of our sedans. We have one Toyota Altis, and then we also have a Honda Accord, as well as a Honda Civic. As for our minivan, the one pictured is the 2004 Chevrolet Zafira (a 6 seater with no luggage, and 4 comfortable with luggage), and our 2 SUV's are both Toyota Avanza's.( again, 5 seater without luggage, although more comfortable for 3 with heavy luggage.) Anytime 2+ people are scheduling any kind of airport transfer, we are now only using the SUV's and minivan in these instances, as it is much more comfortable for the customers. We just ask that you specify this, so we can ensure one of these vehicles is dispatched.

Our office is based off of Ratchadapasek Rd. in BKK. Although all of our drivers take the vehicles home with them, as they are private vehicles, the 2 SUV's I own, stay where I live. We have drivers based out of both Pattaya and BKK, to help ensure that the drivers know their routes intimately. This also helps ensure that nobody is ever late heading to the airport for flights, as well the drivers have no problems locating the hotels for our customers.

I am sure nothing is more annoying then trying to explain how to get to a hotel to a driver, when you are unsure of how to get there yourself. Our website will be up within the month or so, once this happens, all of our licensing info and contact info will be available on the home page. Again, its been a matter of prioritizing what we do with the company. And the need for a website just hasn't been necessary up to this point. We are a growing and expanding company, and as such are pacing ourselves at which avenues we decide to take regarding specific decisions.

In the future, after our website, paid advertising, and some upgrades to some of the vehicles such as DVD players to make the rides more comfortable, I would like to have an office location in Pattaya, as it would be more convenient having an office out there as well.

Rates from the airport to central BKK, ie Soi4 (Nana Plaza) and the surrounding areas, would be 400Baht, as the drivers would be spending time waiting for the customers. I have stated in past posts, that a meter taxi can make this run for 300-350baht or so, but they are generally not waiting specifically for you upon your arrival. So, not in an attempt to take away business from myself, but being honest so people know we are not trying to scam anyone on our prices.

Again, sometime this week, I am hoping to be able to spend a few days in Pattaya. If this works out to be the case, then there is a possibility our website might be up a bit quicker. Although, in all fairness and thanks to the forums for allowing me free advertisement, I do plan on paid advertisement prior to the website. Will also have a chance to then update our list of ladies available for our services, as well as take pics of every vehicle we currently have working for us. I would love for nothing more, than to get a panoramic shot of our whole fleet, including drivers, as well as some of the ladies. That would be truly fantastic if I could work that out, but keeping up with the demands of our customers would probably prevent something like that for a time at least.

Again, for people such as you Tom, I do appreciate your patience as we have been expanding our markets. I do also appreciate some of the questions you ask, as many people are not familiar with the requirements and laws and rules regarding this type of company. You have actually helped us quite a bit by allowing us to emphasize some of things that we are doing to make sure we meet with all of our customers standards. Which in turn, is actually helping our company quite a bit.

I hope nobody misinterprets the previous statement as a go at you, as that is not all my intention. Some people are very intelligent and do quite a bit of background info into a company before using them, or even into the requirements of the laws, to ensure their own safety. Not many people are that thorough in their ideals, and I do respect your opinions and questions. I know you have asked many of the same questions to various companies, but many are unable to respond for whatever reason. I do hope that you find my answers both useful and comforting in those regards.

Edited by Mr.Dream Transport
Again, for people such as you Tom, I do appreciate your patience as we have been expanding our markets. I do also appreciate some of the questions you ask, as many people are not familiar with the requirements and laws and rules regarding this type of company. You have actually helped us quite a bit by allowing us to emphasize some of things that we are doing to make sure we meet with all of our customers standards. Which in turn, is actually helping our company quite a bit.

I'm extremely thankful for your replies. I have a couple of guys that I use in BKK who have their own green/yellow Thai Rung taxis but finding a decent private hire for a day/couple of days is sometimes a bit of a nightmare.

I have two things in LOS that I'm manic about ...... my safety in hotels and when travelling. If I am ever in a traffic accident in LOS, the last thing that I want to worry about when I'm lying in hospital is whether my insurance is going to cover my costs, or not.

As I said previously, the license/insurance side compared to some of your competitors is something that I think you should highlight. For me, it's something that's way more important than whether the driver will have a "couple of cold ones" for me.

Edited by CheshireTom
I'm extremely thankful for your replies. I have a couple of guys that I use in BKK who have their own green/yellow Thai Rung taxis but finding a decent private hire for a day/couple of days is sometimes a bit of a nightmare.

I have two things in LOS that I'm manic about ...... my safety in hotels and when travelling. If I am ever in a traffic accident in LOS, the last thing that I want to worry about when I'm lying in hospital is whether my insurance is going to cover my costs, or not.

As I said previously, the license/insurance side compared to some of your competitors is something that I think you should highlight. For me, it's something that's way more important than whether the driver will have a "couple of cold ones" for me.

Surprisingly, most people prefer to just go for the lowest price they see, regardless of the legitimacy of the company. I do have our website being worked on and it will be up in a few weeks time. You will actually see our license # and Vat# on the homepage. Only one other company I have ever seen, has this information readily available to the viewing public, and their rates are nearly double of those we offer.

But as time progresses, I think our quality and reputation will outshine our competitors, and people will take that into account when choosing their transport companies.

crumbs...im glad i booked my transport with you mate.

those cars look quite good compared to some ive used in the past

lookin forward to my journey on the 11th...ill email you with the return booking once im settled in patts