Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 326 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Well done. So it is not a soi at all. It seems to be a group of bars.

Thanks

Yes adjacent to a err Soi... Labeled by a huge illuminated sign that even the most myopic of drunks could hardly miss traveling up Sai song

Went there lasy year. Loads of bars and some good lookers. Much cheaper beer than WS

Joy’s bar is there now as well, moved from soi one with all the other bars. Always used to be worth a look for a cutie or 2 :bigsmile:

The bars have been there for at least 8 years.

They just decided recently to give them a name.

A couple of years ago, they were advertising business opportunities all the time on Pattaya TV. So much for the key money, so much for the monthly rent.

J

A couple of years ago, they were advertising business opportunities all the time on Pattaya TV. So much for the key money, so much for the monthly rent.

J

You're confusing it with Smile Avenue. From Bt15,000 a month rent and Bt150,000 key money made it a near 30k a month for about the shittest location on earth. Not worth 5k a month.

You're confusing it with Smile Avenue. From Bt15,000 a month rent and Bt150,000 key money made it a near 30k a month for about the shittest location on earth. Not worth 5k a month.

No, it was definitely Drinking Street. I still remember the commercials. I was sick in bed with the flu for a few weeks, and so all I had to watch was the Pattaya TV. They had commercials on every hour or so. Some older guy that usually did all the commercials for the bars and restaurants. Not Howard, but some other guy.

J