Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:allright if you can get flights for 1300 us. book or roll dice. if obama will not let the wells in the gulf start pumping then prices will go up even more. as far as saver awards on ua only luck i every had was calling and almost always was given seats on other star alliance carriers. gas in midwest is 3.00 us a gal. i know to the rest of the world that is cheap but for here it is 1.00 higher.

cheers wheels up in sept.

the cost of getting to Thailand from the UK is becoming a joke...

In real terms prices from the uk have gone down over the last 20 years.Most I've ever paid is 540 quid in 1995 but never paid more since.

Edited by Chivas

I just booked Emirates out of Brimingham (UK) to fly Sunday with a 3 day stopover in Dubai,

As I have to be in Dubai for meetings this is perfect for me - I thought I would get screwed on the cost for booking late and the stopover, but in the end was £620.

I am finding now that it is not paying to book so early, there are no good deals anymore - but you run the risk of no flights.

I am platinum elite (for life) on KLM you cannot get higher, but then they joined with Air France and the service level slipped, since they joined with NWA/Delta this program has gone way downhill - previously I used to get the full VIP treatment and guaranteed upgrade to business if there was a seat vacant but the last time they f**cked my booking up with my kid so we were noit even sitting together, and the comment I got from the ground staff was "I don't care about your card"

Since the last couple of recessions in the airline industry we are all pieces of meat - but at least we are still treated better than the BA staff

Crobe

the cost of getting to Thailand from the UK is becoming a joke...
I always thought it was too cheap lately......

When I first started coming here not many from the UK were coming. It was overseas workers (men from the Middle East) and older couples.

Those on benefits seem to make it over now.

Edited by jacko
I always thought it was too cheap lately......

When I first started coming here not many from the UK were coming. It was overseas workers (men from the Middle East) and older couples.

Those on benefits seem to make it over now.

Most of those on benefit live there don't they ?? :allright

Best Regards

Fireman Sam