Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Room Needed ASAP monthly 5000baht allincluded

hi folks,

need your Help desperatly, i am stuck in the middle of nowhere in isaan and need to get back to life.

I am looking for a ROOM/Studio/Hotel to rent on a monthly base, maximum 5000baht inclusive Electricity.

Do you know nice places ???

Dont need any luxurios only a cheap clean place as soon as possible, would be cool if u let me know fast.

Thanks in forward,

sponio

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi folks,

need your Help desperatly, i am stuck in the middle of nowhere in isaan and need to get back to life.

I am looking for a ROOM/Studio/Hotel to rent on a monthly base, maximum 5000baht inclusive Electricity.

Dont need any luxurios only a cheap clean place as soon as possible, would be cool if u let me know fast.

Thanks in forward,

sponio

Nice place in Khon Kaen ,but sounds you had enough of Issan,

Hope you find happiness in Pattaya ,

I think you may have to pay a little more than 5000 bhts for all inclusive ,but might find for renting fee only,But I may be wrong

Good luck to your search

5,000 all in (splitting my gut laughing) GOOD LUCK! You might want to be more specific about location desired, and required furnishings. You can get a 1 room place without air, unfirnished, with a private toilet, for around 2-2,500 baht. This is Thai style in Pattaya.

Well done Stinky with your 2556 posts for putting this "newbie" (perhaps not...) with his one post right. You're someone people can always rely on it appears.... hope you didn't hurt yourself laughing. (Yes, I think I mean that...).

Tell us a bit of your story sponio and maybe you'll get a bit more positivity - who knows? (You aren't a very very bored stinky are you? No, that would be too weird)

We had a room at Selina Place (Google it) for 9,500 pm plus electricity and water. That apparently isn't cheap, but will allow you to plod the streets searching for the 5K room that you are looking for... If you can't afford that get back to the country you come from and start again.

That's my bit of help. Up to you.

Andy Cap

As Stinky said (without the sarcasm), you can get a room for 2500-3000 or so with a fan, some furnishings, a bath (Thai style). Without air con, your electricity bill will be quite low. I wouldn't call these places "nice", but they will keep you out of the rain and the sun.

The only problem is you'd be surrounded by Thai bar girls, living 2 to a room. :rolleyes:

thanks for your replies!

i am looking for a room in pattaya not only in central, because i got my own motobike.

the room dont need to have air condition, and the most important furniture i only need is a bed, of course only to sleep.

looking forward to more help!

thanks,

sponio

hi folks,

Thanks in forward,

sponio

Hi mate, You will never get a room for that price all inclusive of Electric . You can get rooms cheeper then manage your consumstion to keep the bill down . You can get rooms on the darkside (East Pattaya) for anything from 2500 but as with anything you only get what you pay for . There are plenty at around 4000 with furnishing & aircon but you not going to get free electric for that . In fact nobody gets anything for free in this world . I can point you to some places but first you need to tell if the darkside is suitable . Cheers .

Well done Stinky with your 2556 posts for putting this "newbie" (perhaps not...) with his one post right. You're someone people can always rely on it appears.... hope you didn't hurt yourself laughing. (Yes, I think I mean that...).

Tell us a bit of your story sponio and maybe you'll get a bit more positivity - who knows? (You aren't a very very bored stinky are you? No, that would be too weird)

We had a room at Selina Place (Google it) for 9,500 pm plus electricity and water. That apparently isn't cheap, but will allow you to plod the streets searching for the 5K room that you are looking for... If you can't afford that get back to the country you come from and start again.

Andy Cap

Well, 10 years ago when I first moved to Thailand, I rented a place up the little side road from Pinthong Industrial Estate (halfway to Pattaya from Swampy on the motorway). It was a 2 Bedroom 1 bath thai style townhouse single level. Unfurnished, no A/C, no kitchen, no cable TV, running water at certain times of the day, electricity about 80% of the time. This was 2,500 baht per month. That was 10 years ago in the boonies! I had to pay my own water and electricity. What do you think you can get for 5,000 baht all in, in a city nowadays?

5,000 all in, yes you could find it. Thai style single closer sized room with a shitty thai style crapper. No A/C, non furnished, no TV, you pay your own utilities. You could prolly pull it off for 3,500-4,000 baht per month THAI STYLE!

Andy Cap

my story is, i used to stay with my gf at her village in a apartment and i found out what kind of person she is,

still i dont want leave the country because the internet helps me to get enough money to stay over here. and now i want to jump to a less bored place and i wanna choose the extreme :) pattaya

Great answer Stinky - not a laugh in sight!

Well done!

AC

P.S. I know FA about anything - I'm just bored shitless back in baking France with the aircon on. My bastard friends drank all my beer last night.

P.P.S. I was pretty sure you'd get a decent answer sponio - good choice of forum.

Edited by capdagde
Hi mate, You will never get a room for that price all inclusive of Electric . You can get rooms cheeper then manage your consumstion to keep the bill down . You can get rooms on the darkside (East Pattaya) for anything from 2500 but as with anything you only get what you pay for . There are plenty at around 4000 with furnishing & aircon but you not going to get free electric for that . In fact nobody gets anything for free in this world . I can point you to some places but first you need to tell if the darkside is suitable . Cheers .

thanks mate for your reply, why east is called the darkside, kind of bronx? as i mentioned i got my motobike, how long is the ride to the center?

my story is, i used to stay with my gf at her village in a apartment and i found out what kind of person she is,

still i dont want leave the country because the internet helps me to get enough money to stay over here. and now i want to jump to a less bored place and i wanna choose the extreme :) pattaya

Tell us more. Was she the town bicycle mate? Drug addict?

Tell us more. Was she the town bicycle mate? Drug addict?

lol stinky, u funny, more story in pattaya and lots of beers...

dont expect something special, just the standard thing..

lol stinky, u funny, more story in pattaya and lots of beers...

dont expect something special, just the standard thing..

So, the guy you thought was her brother was actually her husband. She was taking money from you to support his whiskey and gambling habbits? :rolleyes:

So, the guy you thought was her brother was actually her husband. She was taking money from you to support his whiskey and gambling habbits? :rolleyes:

no comment, but its not like that, lol.

by the way i plan to go to mukdahan to get a new tourist visa, do you know a closer spot from pattaya to get a tourist visa. they told me in mukdahan you would get now up to 3 entrys for free because of the tourism breakdown...

no comment, but its not like that, lol.

by the way i plan to go to mukdahan to get a new tourist visa, do you know a closer spot from pattaya to get a tourist visa. they told me in mukdahan you would get now up to 3 entrys for free because of the tourism breakdown...

I have no clue where Mukdahan is? I don't do tourist visas. I am not sure about the current supposed relaxation of the rules that you speak of. I didn't know you could get multiple entry tourist visas? I have done Business Visa runs to KL, Taipei, Phnom Pen (very difficult).

You might want to contact Harris Black in Pattaya. It sounds like you and him would hit it off quite well. He can teach you how to get free poon too!

lol ty MM, can you mention some streets, because i am really not into pattaya yet, big black whole in my worldmap...

The areas in South Pattaya I know about would be Soi Yensabai, Soi VC, and the Soi going east off Pratumnak just before you get to Pattaya Tai going North. It runs behind the school.

Lots of little cubbyhole rooms for rent in that area.

I have no clue where Mukdahan is? I don't do tourist visas. I am not sure about the current supposed relaxation of the rules that you speak of. I didn't know you could get multiple entry tourist visas? I have done Business Visa runs to KL, Taipei, Phnom Pen (very difficult).

You might want to contact Harris Black in Pattaya. It sounds like you and him would hit it off quite well. He can teach you how to get free poon too!

Stinky, cut this sort of thing out or you're going back to the punishment room. This is not a joke.

Nice place in Khon Kaen ,but sounds you had enough of Issan,

Hope you find happiness in Pattaya ,

I think you may have to pay a little more than 5000 bhts for all inclusive ,but might find for renting fee only,But I may be wrong

Good luck to your search

ty doc, khon kaen should be nice big city as well i have heard, difference to a 10k village for sure..

The areas in South Pattaya I know about would be Soi Yensabai, Soi VC, and the Soi going east off Pratumnak just before you get to Pattaya Tai going North. It runs behind the school.

Lots of little cubbyhole rooms for rent in that area.

thanks MM!

sponio dont understand you sir!

hi folks,

Thanks in forward,

sponio

Sorry, I can't find a website but you might like to give a call to a development called K2M out on the Darkside - 29/8 M.13 Soi Nernplabwaan to be precise. I think it runs parallel with Soi Siam Country Club. The number is 038-735197 or mobile 081-996-3906 / 084-084-3493.

A go-go girl I know lives in the development and from her description I think it would be the sort of thing you are after.

thanks mate for your reply, why east is called the darkside, kind of bronx? as i mentioned i got my motobike, how long is the ride to the center?

Hi again , East Pattaya was nicnamed darkside because of the very poor lighting over there . In the last 4 years it has improved drastically .

On a motorbike it will take you about 15 mins to get to walking street from where I am thinking will be suitable for you .

Many expats live there ,I lived there for 3 years myself . Ideal for someone like yourself where you are living on a budget .