Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Room Needed ASAP monthly 5000baht allincluded

@bazle ty very much, the telephone numbers are from her or from the apartments?

@chacha sounds pretty nice and the Walking Street will be not very my target but good to know, need cheap internet cafes, i guess i will find for sure at the darkside..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no comment, but its not like that, lol.

by the way i plan to go to mukdahan to get a new tourist visa, do you know a closer spot from pattaya to get a tourist visa. they told me in mukdahan you would get now up to 3 entrys for free because of the tourism breakdown...

Hi mate , the best place to go for tourist visa's (MULTI) is Loas , You would prob be best to do that before you go to Pattaya as you are almost there now . It takes 12 hours by bus from Pattaya . They will give you 2 entries which is all you need as a third entrie would expire before you got chance to use it .

It cost about 600bt each way from Patts to the border & back but you will have to stay over night in Loas .

Hi again , East Pattaya was nicnamed darkside because of the very poor lighting over there . In the last 4 years it has improved drastically .

On a motorbike it will take you about 15 mins to get to walking street from where I am thinking will be suitable for you .

Many expats live there ,I lived there for 3 years myself . Ideal for someone like yourself where you are living on a budget .

you got some special places in mind or you think i just have to look around? how much kilometers is it to the center?

Hi mate , the best place to go for tourist visa's (MULTI) is Loas , You would prob be best to do that before you go to Pattaya as you are almost there now . It takes 12 hours by bus from Pattaya . They will give you 2 entries which is all you need as a third entrie would expire before you got chance to use it .

It cost about 600bt each way from Patts to the border & back but you will have to stay over night in Loas .

ok thanks

@bazle ty very much, the telephone numbers are from her or from the apartments?

From the apartments. I have their business card.

Just a little tid bit of information. A certain someone goes by the handle "snoopy" on another forum, and makes his living off the internet. If you re-arrange "sponio" you get "snoopi". Coincedence? :D

Just a little tid bit of information. A certain someone goes by the handle "snoopy" on another forum, and makes his living off the internet. If you re-arrange "sponio" you get "snoopi". Coincedence? :D

man i need some of your weed! and this is not a joke

man i need some of your weed! and this is not a joke

Next he'll be doing numerology on your post count and post time together. :D

I can tell that you are posting from Issan (I won't say what city, but you can), and that discounts the "snoopy" theory, since he is in Pattaya.

Don't worry about it. Stinky hasn't been out of the clinker that long, and he's forgotten (if he ever knew), how to deal with strangers.

You can get rooms all in for about 10000 in soi Yamato, Jungle Bar for example.

Anna Jet soi 7 have cheapo rooms aswell

Sex in the city soi 6 also about 10k all in

3som bar soi lk metro smallest room I think goes for 9500 bt all in

Edited by saints
you got some special places in mind or you think i just have to look around? how much kilometers is it to the center?

There is one place that should suite that is up towards the top of Soi Khow Noi Anna Apartments I think it is called .Another is Brian Jacks (Olympic Gold Medalist & Superstars Fame ) place which is inbetween Nerb plab wan & Soi Khow noi . Jacks place is more expensive than the other place but has more facilities than the other. Anna apartments is more convienient .

A search engine for you sponio.

SoiDB Apartment Search

There are about 150 apartments listed all over town, and if you are careful with your electric usage you might be able to stay below the 5k number with some of them. Find an area that sounds interesting to you and walk the neighborhood. Some of the best bargains aren't advertised with anything but a sign in the window.

The only problem is you'd be surrounded by Thai bar girls, living 2 to a room. :rolleyes:

Hi,

Nothing wrong with that. I've been to some places which were fine. AC is the only problem for me.

A search engine for you sponio.

SoiDB Apartment Search

There are about 150 apartments listed all over town, and if you are careful with your electric usage you might be able to stay below the 5k number with some of them. Find an area that sounds interesting to you and walk the neighborhood. Some of the best bargains aren't advertised with anything but a sign in the window.

thanks!

do you know which neighbourhood got the cheapest internet cafes maybe where thais using it?

MO Guesthouse 5000 + utilities [less than 1000 if you don't use A/C] in central pattaya, Soi Bukow :eyecrazy

cannot find the street in google maps, is it spelled right? ty anyway!

Hi,

Nothing wrong with that. I've been to some places which were fine. AC is the only problem for me.

no its not a problem at all, i expect anyway to have a good sleep while the girls working elsewhere

thanks again for every piece of information, btw who of you is in pattaya right now?

Hi mate,been Pattaya nearly 7 years.

I have noticed a place on 3rd road heading south from the Pattaya klang Jubction and i think,i saw the prices at 4,000 a month,but dont know if furnished,but certainly you will have to pay for elctricity and watert.The p[lace looks half decent but thats only from the outside,and many cuties are in and out of the place.

Its about 1 km from the Pttaya klang lights,up 3rd road,heading south.

Happy hunting and if you need any more advice,i am sure that most bm will only be happy to help

Hi mate,been Pattaya nearly 7 years.

I have noticed a place on 3rd road heading south from the Pattaya klang Jubction and i think,i saw the prices at 4,000 a month,but dont know if furnished,but certainly you will have to pay for elctricity and watert.The p[lace looks half decent but thats only from the outside,and many cuties are in and out of the place.

Its about 1 km from the Pttaya klang lights,up 3rd road,heading south.

Happy hunting and if you need any more advice,i am sure that most bm will only be happy to help

ty mate!

what does bm mean?