Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The Best Sushi All U Can eat Place in Pattaya?

• 2 weeks later...

Shabushi on 6th floor...good place...worth the money, but on Wednesday, their competitor "Hot Pot" across the way (same floor) offer 25% discount on the bill. Really can't beat that price...comes to 217 after tip and tax.

Pros for Hot Pot:

Better selection of sushi

Better desserts

cheaper price (on Wednesday)

Don't have to wait for the conveyor belt

Better atmosphere, not a mad house

Also have dim sum, but it wasn't fresh...not good.

Pros for Shabushi:

Fresher meats

Shrimp on the conveyor belt

Offer choice of tom yum or regular broth

Have shrimp tempura (although never in a rush to refill it)

For all the pros handed to Hot Pot, I still have to go with Shabushi, if both are priced the same since I really like the tom yum broth and I love shrimp tempura...but next time Wednesday rolls around and you can get Hot Pot for 25% off...it's by far the better deal...check it out.

I assume he's taking about Central Festival.
I guess so, only place I recall seeing a conveyor belt bringing food.

I have not been inside that ShabuSushi place, but it is very popular across all - tourists and locals alike. It looks clean, bright and fresh so I can understand the attraction. Next time I am in town, I will give it a try.

FatherMojo

The Central Festival has a good selection of places to eat on floors 5 and 6, plus a food court in the basement.

I like the Japanese style curry in CocoIchibanya.

Prices are the same as everywhere else in Pattaya for the major franchises (MK/Pizza Company/Swensens etc)

Edited by The_Fat_Controller
So maybe Central Festival is not just a baht trap. I'll keep this in mind next time I'm in town. Thanks.

The Central Festival has a good selection of places to eat on floors 5 and 6, plus a food court in the basement.

I like the Japanese style curry in CocoIchibanya.

Prices are the same as everywhere else in Pattaya for the major franchises (MK/Pizza Company/Swensens etc)

I agree with Fat Controller ; btw , if we hit the buffets together , we'll bankrupt the place. 555555 :D

The other shops are westernised and prices similar to home but the food there is great and in an aircon enviroment. We seldom go to Big C in North Pattaya anymore for our MK fix coz Central Festival is more central and has more choices.

The fruits at the supermarket are also fresh and prices are fair.

I assume he's taking about Central Festival.

I guess so, only place I recall seeing a conveyor belt bringing food.

Not the only one.

You have by example another Shabushi restaurant in Lotus south Pattaya on Sukhumvit

It's similar to the one in Central Festival, but less people, less rush.

Shabushi on 6th floor...good place...worth the money, but on Wednesday, their competitor "Hot Pot" across the way (same floor) offer 25% discount on the bill. Really can't beat that price...comes to 217 after tip and tax.

Pros for Hot Pot:

Better selection of sushi

Better desserts

cheaper price (on Wednesday)

Don't have to wait for the conveyor belt

Better atmosphere, not a mad house

Also have dim sum, but it wasn't fresh...not good.

Pros for Shabushi:

Fresher meats

Shrimp on the conveyor belt

Offer choice of tom yum or regular broth

Have shrimp tempura (although never in a rush to refill it)

For all the pros handed to Hot Pot, I still have to go with Shabushi, if both are priced the same since I really like the tom yum broth and I love shrimp tempura...but next time Wednesday rolls around and you can get Hot Pot for 25% off...it's by far the better deal...check it out.

And with The Hot Pot they will cook you a special dish off the menu which is usually very tasty too

• 6 years later...

Last time I looked, Pattaya didn't have a 6th floor, so I guess you are talking about a building so it would be nice to know which one?

hehehe too funny!

Ok, this report is six year old. Whats the current status on these places?

The3 only things I eat raw are a few ladies and some vegetables. Everything else MUST be cooked.

hehehe too funny!

Ok, this report is six year old. Whats the current status on these places?

There's been an explosion in sushi restaurants since then, mostly with the build of Central festival.

My two favorites are not in the malls though. Tsunami Sushi on 3rd road and Fin Shabu on Sukhimvit at Soi Chaiyapreuk.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1