Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 483 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Your favourite Buffet Places in Pattaya

Any kind of Food you imagine, i am looking for your favourite Buffet Deals in Pattaya.

Japanese, Thai, European, Italian, Mugatha anything.

Waiting for your Recommendations!

Thanks!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any kind of Food you imagine, i am looking for your favourite Buffet Deals in Pattaya.

Japanese, Thai, European, Italian, Mugatha anything.

Waiting for your Recommendations!

Thanks!

Antons - Naklua Rd. German and some Thai, plus desserts. Lots of pork, chicken, fish. About 250bht. A good old feed.

FLB on party night. It's free all you can eat. Get to the serving table early. Foods still hot and you have the best selection. Ask Moulie to tell you when the foods ready to serve. She'll clue you in.

BTW buy one bottle of beer and nurse it till the BG start getting rounds of Tequila bought for them. Theres always a couple of BG that don't like the taste and will slip you theirs for free. Works for me.

The above is just little olé me providing a bit of entertainment to mm. To all my peeps, I'm just having a go at the owner. Almost no truth to the above.

FLB on party night. It's free all you can eat. Get to the serving table early.

LOL..... sometimes you just say indirectly....'Bring it on boys'.....

FLB on party night. It's free all you can eat. Get to the serving table early. Foods still hot and you have the best selection. Ask Moulie to tell you when the foods ready to serve. She'll clue you in.

BTW buy one bottle of beer and nurse it till the BG start getting rounds of Tequila bought for them. Theres always a couple of BG that don't like the taste and will slip you theirs for free. Works for me.

The above is just little olé me providing a bit of entertainment to mm. To all my peeps, I'm just having a go at the owner. Almost no truth to the above.

I will help you out BigDouche-a. Here's some photo evidence that he is telling the truth. :beer

Balloon_Chasing.jpg

LOL..... sometimes you just say indirectly....'Bring it on boys'.....

Bring on what? I'm just showing, I have a sense of humor and having a go at what's his name. You know who I'm talking about the old American bar owner geezer who looks like death warmed over. :beer

Cherry's restaurant on 3rd road across from Xzyte. Wednesdays, has a buffet it's got to be the best in Pattaya.

Bring on what?
See above yr post and below mine.....
Bring on what? I'm just showing, I have a sense of humor and having a go at what's his name. You know who I'm talking about the old American bar owner geezer who looks like death warmed over. :D

Since you have chosen to carry your grudges to a perfectly good informational thread, you are now restricted to posting in the Battles and Arguments and Silly Topics subforums.

Most of the topics you participate in wind up there anyway, so it saves me some work.

We can discuss it down there if you are so inclined.

If you go along Second Road, take the second or third soi on the right after BigC (Not BigD) then half way up on your right is a huge buffet place. Very cheap and all the girls love eating there cos it's Thai. Seating for hundreds of people. Yummy ;)

Cmon , this is a good thread on buffets ; dont let it wind up in the B&A.

Papillon's talking about the ninja moo ka taa? I've been to the one on 3rd road but I hear they have two other branches. Excellent . under 150B with seafood like crawfish , prawns etc

Apex and Lek's buffet are not the best in the world but its cheap and has a wide variety.

Central Festival has very good offers on their food floors ; 4th and 5th? That conveyor belt place has good self cook individual steamboats. They buffet spread is also not bad with some sushi. Down side is you only have 1hr or so at your seat! Too short for a fat bastard like me! :)

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk
Cmon , this is a good thread on buffets ; dont let it wind up in the B&A.

Papillon's talking about the ninja moo ka taa? I've been to the one on 3rd road but I hear they have two other branches. Excellent . under 150B with seafood like crawfish , prawns etc

Apex and Lek's buffet are not the best in the world but its cheap and has a wide variety.

Central Festival has very good offers on their food floors ; 4th and 5th? That conveyor belt place has good self cook individual steamboats. They buffet spread is also not bad with some sushi. Down side is you only have 1hr or so at your seat! Too short for a fat bastard like me! :)

thanks marrrrrrrrrrk, sound great, and one hour should be enough, tried before some buffets with timelimits and was angry about it but in the end i got fill up within 1hour and had 30minutes left without being hungry..

thanks marrrrrrrrrrk, sound great, and one hour should be enough, tried before some buffets with timelimits and was angry about it but in the end i got fill up within 1hour and had 30minutes left without being hungry..

One more time please. We didn't get your meaning the first two times. :beer

Many years ago I uses to go to a German place on Naklua Rd...I think it was Antons....

Pretty good 'comfort' food and some big-boys ate there.

Why not just troll all the Pattaya Forums, and make a list of where all the parties with free food, and drink specials are going to be at? Then, you can have free food basically, while you drink at the bars. :clueless

Sunday Brunch at Casa Pascal and Friday Seafood Buffet at Montien Hotel. Not cheap, but good quality. Also try the make-your-own tacos

with ribs and chicken at Beefeaters on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, only 250 baht excluding drinks.

Edited by RhinoTusk
  • 1 month later...

Me and the Lady occasionally use the Thai buffet along 3rd road just along from Tony's gym, its the cook yourself type, you go to the middle area where all the fresh meats are, chicken, pork, beef, liver, kidney, fish, prawns etc etc, they also have chicken drumsticks and various other bits ready cooked as well as a whole fish can be ordered ready cooked.

You then get the small barbie thing at your table and just add the meat and a few mins and its cooked, then eat and put veg in the stock around the edge and then you have a nice soup, one thing to remember though is when you take off cooked meat with your chop sticks make sure you have not just used the same chop sticks to add raw meat as you may transfer blood from the raw meat to your cooked meat, this can be dangerous.

Cant remember the price as she normally pays but not expensive.

... the Thai buffet along 3rd road just along from Tony's gym ...

Where is that exactly ? I can't remember one near Tony's gym.

There is another good and big Thai buffet on South Rd (Pattaya tai),

about 200m west of 3rd Rd, nearly opposite the Shell petrol station

here : http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=12....mp;t=h&z=19

It's 99 baht/people all you want eat + 99 baht for the "fire" on the table + drinks.

Are you joking? I only tried it once, a few months back, and it was absolute shitt - out of 10 I'd give it -1000. Maybe I just went on a bad day?

I've been to the lunch/dinner buffets at Lek and I should have spent that money at McDonalds instead-awful.

• 1 month later...

Was recomended the Lek buffet so gave it a go for breakfast, have to say its pretty awful, at a guess you get the left overs from the previous nights buffet plus a bit of bacon and eggs.

Maybe cheap but yuk yuk yuk plus with the amount of insects it attracts and the food temperature food poisoning is going to be a real risk at that place.