Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Book is finally published in Thailand!

The Book is finally published in Thailand!!!

The Paultain Experience (Chronicles of a Whore Monger)

Is now finally published in Thailand, and now available at Canterbury Tales Book Shop - Pattaya. Several signed copies are available this week, and some reserved for special people. This is due to the demand from people living in Thailand, and people who have difficulties ordering the book on-line.

Also it is priced a lot cheaper than it is on-line

final_cover.JPG

Follow Paultain across 30 years worth of Southeast Asian hedonism, as told from the local pub. You'll be taken from Manila to Pattaya and points in between, on a roller coaster ride of chasing tail, getting pissed, and the odd cameo of famous faces and (in)famous places. There is no better way to learn the ways of the mongering world than from this firsthand account. The Paultain Experience is a must read for the uninitiated and the veteran whore monger alike.

Business section anyone? :thumbup

I wouldn't call it a business, as the profits from the on-line sales all automatically go to the 'Father Ray Orphanage'

The profits of the sales in Pattaya is going to 'Fountain of Life Children´s Center' (another orphanage in Pattaya), which I will pick up the next time I am in town, and bring to them personally.

It's not a business as such, but a charity

When will be on sale at the side walk vendors? :thumbup

As soon as they get the copy machines up and running.

I wish you every success. :thumbup It has been an ambition of mine for a long time to write a book and I WILL do so one day........here's till then....... :chogdee

Assuming this is the same as the originals you posted I thought it was great. I read the whole thing and you definitely have some unique experiences. :D

Good man yourself Nor,

Will you be back any time next year mate?

I wish you every success. :D It has been an ambition of mine for a long time to write a book and I WILL do so one day........here's till then....... :chogdee

Thank you kindly Sam,

Go for it mate, these days it's not as difficult as people think :chogdee

Actually that is true, and something I got to keep my eye on!

I enjoyed your writings on the website. It took me over 6 months to read it. I had it on my

travel laptop. Very easy to catch on to what I last read. Good job and good luck with the book.

Thanks

Bobshere

I enjoyed your writings on the website. It took me over 6 months to read it. I had it on my

travel laptop. Very easy to catch on to what I last read. Good job and good luck with the book.

Thanks

Bobshere

Thanks for that Bob, glad you took the time and enjoyed it mate!

Just bought the book and highly entertaining, well worth the money, it will not go round my pals either as I have a tenancy to lose books this way.

Good man Logan,

Thanks for the support mate.

Did you get it on-line or from Canterbury Tales?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes from Canterbury Tales, I am well into it and will give my critique soon but I can say I am enjoying it, I am sure it will do well once people hear about it, I know its on CT website and various other places so it will grow and grow.