Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 464 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Ok so I have been to Pattaya 4 times and I have stayed at Sunshine Hotel and Residence on Soi 8. Residence once and Hotel twice enjoyed both parts and have very reasonable prices when I stayed, but on my last stay I went to Eastiny Plaza Hotel on Soi 8 also I got better rates than Sunshine Hotel and Residence and I loved it I would go back again.

So what I want to know is has anybody stayed at either of these places and any other places to compare to both these Hotels for both location and price and value?? :whistling:

Ok so I have been to Pattaya 4 times and I have stayed at Sunshine Hotel and Residence on Soi 8. Residence once and Hotel twice enjoyed both parts and have very reasonable prices when I stayed, but on my last stay I went to Eastiny Plaza Hotel on Soi 8 also I got better rates than Sunshine Hotel and Residence and I loved it I would go back again.

So what I want to know is has anybody stayed at either of these places and any other places to compare to both these Hotels for both location and price and value?? :whistling:

What rate did you pay at the Eastiny and why did you love it?

What rate did you pay at the Eastiny and why did you love it?

I want to know your comments and experiences if you have stayed at either of these places and compare them to any other places that you have stayed in. What I payed and why I loved it is irelevant, I want to get your view and comparisons. :whistling:

I want to know your comments and experiences if you have stayed at either of these places and compare them to any other places that you have stayed in. What I payed and why I loved it is irelevant, I want to get your view and comparisons. :grin-jump

We want to know what was good about it.

I want to know your comments and experiences if you have stayed at either of these places and compare them to any other places that you have stayed in. What I payed and why I loved it is irelevant, I want to get your view and comparisons. :rolleyes:

I hate to disillusion you but the main purpose of this forum is the sharing of information. What you payed and why you loved the Eastiny is relevant.

I hate to disillusion you but the main purpose of this forum is the sharing of information. What you payed and why you loved the Eastiny is relevant.
The purpose of the thread is per the OP.

Back to thread fuxing BigD?

OP there is a hotel section with reviews etc.....

For me the soi7 / 8 location is too crowded and in your face, but you could not want for more places to get good food around there.

Have you ever considered serviced apartments which offer more space?

The purpose of the thread is per the OP.

Back to thread fuxing BigD?

OP there is a hotel section with reviews etc.....

For me the soi7 / 8 location is too crowded and in your face, but you could not want for more places to get good food around there.

Have you ever considered serviced apartments which offer more space?

No thread fucking. I asked the OP a question that was referenced to what he wrote.

No thread fucking. I asked the OP a question that was referenced to what he wrote.
And he asked you a question which you chose to ignore.... :rolleyes:

Regarding what one pays at a specific hotel is only part of the equation. I found out that when you stay and the length of your stay will also come into play on the cost of your room. I have stayed at the Eastinny Place a total of 4 or 5 times and I only paid 650 a night. That was back in 2002/2003 and I stayed at least 3 weeks on all occassions and never around Xmas and New Years. One time after I had checked in I went back downstairs to put my valuables in their lockbox and a customer was complaining why he was being charged 800 baht a night. I didn't say anything and after he left the TG working the desk thanked me for not mentioning that I was paying only 650.

Edited by Emil
And he asked you a question which you chose to ignore.... :whistling:

As soon as he answers my question. I'll answer his........ :clueless

Does everybody else have to type in their details each time they log on, or is it just me?

Just you i guess, i use google chrome and it stores the U / P perfectly

To the OP

I prefer Soi 13 and stay in the Sandy Spring, nice place and good quiet area. never stayed in soi 7 / 8 as i feel its too noisy.

Actually BigDUSA this FORUM is to ask questions about hotels and accomidation and thats what I have done but if you dont want to help in any way thats cool too.

If on the other hand you want to ask me a question specifically not just say WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT IT like an ignorant twit I would have to say Clean rooms, good location, good price and good service.

I have started this thread to ask a question and you dont seem to be able to help me so if you want to ask any more questions star your own thread. :whistling: :thumbup

Edited by Scotty1972
  • 3 weeks later...
Actually BigDUSA this FORUM is to ask questions about hotels and accomidation and thats what I have done but if you dont want to help in any way thats cool too.

If on the other hand you want to ask me a question specifically not just say WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT IT like an ignorant twit I would have to say Clean rooms, good location, good price and good service.

I have started this thread to ask a question and you dont seem to be able to help me so if you want to ask any more questions star your own thread. :chogdee :chogdee

I do think you're being somewhat unfair to BigDUSA's entirely reasonable question about what you liked about the Eastiny Plaza Hotel and how much it cost. Surely, it would take as many keystrokes to say I liked this and it cost that as it would to call him an ignorant twit. And the additional information might lead to more suggestions which satisfy your price/likes criteria. For example if a location close to Soi 8 is an important factor to you then that narrows the choice down somewhat. If you're idea of a "good price" is 1200 baht per night or 3100 baht per night will further narrow down the choice and so on. Are you a standard room cheap charlie or an executive suite more luxurious sort of person? If you are not prepared to share information that might help others and yourself why would anyone want to assist you?

Scotty seems to have I WANT WANT WANT attitude but wont share his prices.

I've never stayed there so I have no clue what prices you are talking about.

My prefered area is Soi Diana/2nd road as its in the centre of everything. I normally pay 700-900B. BTW , I've yet to find my perfect hotel combination with free strong wifi , nice pool , in-room safe , lift/elevator.

I do think you're being somewhat unfair to BigDUSA's entirely reasonable question about what you liked about the Eastiny Plaza Hotel and how much it cost.

Dusa has only stayed at a shithole for years and is wasting the OPs time. That's what he excels at. Kidding on he knows about places, despite never having visited them. There is a 30 page thread about Dennys lies. Kudos to the OP for sussing him out.

Only comment I would make is that while I love the convenient location I dont like the swimming pools at either place. If this is part of your needs then Soi 8 is not for you. The pools are at best adequate. Also until all the construction has gone next to the Sunshine I will not be venturing there again.

Scotty seems to have I WANT WANT WANT attitude but wont share his prices.

I've never stayed there so I have no clue what prices you are talking about.

My prefered area is Soi Diana/2nd road as its in the centre of everything. I normally pay 700-900B. BTW , I've yet to find my perfect hotel combination with free strong wifi , nice pool , in-room safe , lift/elevator.

mmaaarrkkk I dont have any problem sharing prices but this is not the issue the issue is I started this thread to ask a question and get an answer to that said question. BigDUSA didnt even answer he just came back with a question and I suggested he start his own thread if he wanted to know this and I would happily reply to that thread.

As for your I WANT WANT WANT crap statement yes this is true I do WANT WANT WANT an answer to a question not a question to a question that is useless and rude, but thanks for your input as to what you pay for a room but since it took you so long to add your two cents worth I have since got old and died :clueless :beer :chogdee :chogdee :wanker :wanker

As soon as he answers my question. I'll answer his........ :whistling:

He asked first!

YOU must be F.....G joking, remember my REPEATED requests for the address's of the Hotel managers you "Said" offered YOU considerable Discounts!!!! Wasn't exactly helpful were you! Stop being such a 2 faced twat, try this new year to practice what you preach!

Most folks round here know my preferences, but for the record here it is.

1) Sandy Spring, Soi 13- 1600baht per night or something like that. G-friendly, nice lobby staff, clean room, discreet maid service, lobby safe, cable, balcony, full seaview, three resturant and hotel resturant room service, nice pool, steps from beach rd baht bus stop, short 1 blk to buffet breakfast. It has everything.

I've stayed at Eastiny, Sunshine, Jasmine, Flipper, Areca, and lots of others, Sandy consistently meets and exceeds my needs.

YOU must be F.....G joking, remember my REPEATED requests for the address's of the Hotel managers you "Said" offered YOU considerable Discounts!!!! Wasn't exactly helpful were you! Stop being such a 2 faced twat, try this new year to practice what you preach!

5555555555555555555555 pot, kettle, black.