Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Honda CBR150r

Honda CBR150r.........

Green Book, Insurance and Registration up to date.

Good mechanical and cosmetic condition. Regular Maintenance at Honda Dealership.

PM me for contact info.

It sounds like way to much money for such an old bike. Especially with that many kilometers on it.

• Downvote 2
It sounds like way to much money for such an old bike. Especially with that many kilometers on it.

Are you being sarcastic since he didn't post KM or price? Or did he edit it before I saw the thread?

I don't like the look of the bike either.

It's not the look that is unattractive, but the color. I could never be seen on a bike that color.

• Downvote 2
Are you being sarcastic since he didn't post KM or price? Or did he edit it before I saw the thread?

FYI, the whole thread has turned into a joke regarding my username.

However, those interested should pm me for factual details.

FYI, the whole thread has turned into a joke regarding my username.

However, those interested should pm me for factual details.

Actually, it has nothing to do with your user name. You did not include a pic. Didn't say what age it is, didn't tell us how many kilometers are on it, You didn't tell us the price, or even tell us the color. Yes, we were joking with you, while telling you to give more information. Not sure why you didn't catch on. I can tell you right now, I'm not interested in a 10 year old bike that is green with high mileage, and that is over priced. For all I know, that's what you have.

You are the seller, it's up to you to market your motorbike. By the way, I have a cell phone for sale. Contact me if you want it.

• Downvote 2
Actually, it has nothing to do with your user name. You did not include a pic. Didn't say what age it is, didn't tell us how many kilometers are on it, You didn't tell us the price, or even tell us the color. Yes, we were joking with you, while telling you to give more information. Not sure why you didn't catch on. I can tell you right now, I'm not interested in a 10 year old bike that is green with high mileage, and that is over priced. For all I know, that's what you have.

You are the seller, it's up to you to market your motorbike. By the way, I have a cell phone for sale. Contact me if you want it.

:whistling:

Idiots like you are the reason contact info is available via pm only.

Idiots like you are the reason contact info is available via pm only.

I don't think he wants to meet you for lunch & ply you with booze & rohypnol :whistling: .

It is really simple - give some more details of the motorbike . :whistling:

I don't think he wants to meet you for lunch & ply you with booze & rohypnol :whistling: .

It is really simple - give some more details of the motorbike . :whistling:

Lol. Maybe, maybe not. I reckon thats exactly what she wants........

Serious discussion cant be expected in a public forum populated by assholes like that.

As stated in the OP, details are available through pm.

Lol. Maybe, maybe not. I reckon thats exactly what she wants........

Serious discussion cant be expected in a public forum populated by assholes like that.

As stated in the OP, details are available through pm.

That said, lovedog100 i would be happy to meet you in person to help you out.

Any time you want ass hole. Funny that you should call me the idiot, when you can't figure out, that to sell your motorbike, you have to give information. You want to sell, it's up to you to make me, or someone else want to PM. You need to sell, more than I need another motorcycle. Why should I or anyone else have to go threw the effort to PM, and then wait for an answer, for what should have been in the original post in the first place. Maybe I'll consider it, if you lower the price 5,000 baht. But you will have to change those crappy tires.

• Downvote 2
Any time you want ass hole. Funny that you should call me the idiot, when you can't figure out, that to sell your motorbike, you have to give information. You want to sell, it's up to you to make me, or someone else want to PM. You need to sell, more than I need another motorcycle. Why should I or anyone else have to go threw the effort to PM, and then wait for an answer, for what should have been in the original post in the first place. Maybe I'll consider it, if you lower the price 5,000 baht. But you will have to change those crappy tires.

Good. Whats your name and where are you?

He is just wasting time and rendering this website useless for trade.

If you look at the other items for sale here, there are several idiots like him who are time wasting disruptors who have no interest in the item but only want to disrupt the process.

Its a shame because the value of the site is lost with morons like this around.

He is just wasting time and rendering this website useless for trade.

If you look at the other items for sale here, there are several idiots like him who are time wasting disruptors who have no interest in the item but only want to disrupt the process.

Its a shame because the value of the site is lost with morons like this around.

Whats really funny is that both LD100 and myself are both in the market for a CBR150, and you have no clue that you could have made a quick sale if you had put some info up.

I will never reply to a blank ad like that, nor will any intelligent person. If you want to sell that bike, post some info. Simple as that. LD has it spot on. YOU are the one calling names and being rude to a long time member in good standing who most people that live here know very well, making your chances of selling that bike on this forum just about nill even if you do eventually give up details.

Whats really funny is that both LD100 and myself are both in the market for a CBR150, and you have no clue that you could have made a quick sale if you had put some info up.

I will never reply to a blank ad like that, nor will any intelligent person. If you want to sell that bike, post some info. Simple as that. LD has it spot on. YOU are the one calling names and being rude to a long time member in good standing who most people that live here know very well, making your chances of selling that bike on this forum just about nill even if you do eventually give up details.

So you want the item but cant send a pm?

Youre a troll just like lovergurl.

Enjoy your time on the baht busses.

You fit the mantle of troll much better then we do.

I already own 2 motorbikes, and LD 2 as well. For LD he is looking for a smaller one (he has an 1100), and I am looking for a larger, having only 2 small ones.

Not that its any of your business tho, since I doubt you really have a bike for sale. Probably just trying to get people to contact you out of some need of attention.

If you spent more then a day here you would know most of that already. Both LD and I are very well known local expats.

You fit the mantle of troll much better then we do.

I already own 2 motorbikes, and LD 2 as well. For LD he is looking for a smaller one (he has an 1100), and I am looking for a larger, having only 2 small ones.

Not that its any of your business tho, since I doubt you really have a bike for sale. Probably just trying to get people to contact you out of some need of attention.

If you spent more then a day here you would know most of that already. Both LD and I are very well known local expats.

Fine and well. But the response to the ad was snide and sarcastic. My initial response was to tolerate and abide. But the attacks continued.

That I wont tolerate.

Long time use of the board doesnt justify its abuse.