Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

use to use Nortons, but it was like living in the dark ages, it just slowed everything down :whistling: Now i'm with Panda, happy again :allright

When someone calls and asks me to look at their computer the first thing I ask is, "Do you have Norton's (Symantec) installed on your system?" Removing it usually fixes the problem(s). :allright

Edited by Samsonite
What Internet Security do you use in the past i downloaded the free AVG and had no problems with it, i recently bought a new lappy and obtained Norton

at a very cheap price.

i use a Linux OS...so i don't need any of that crap....

I have been using Microsoft Security Essentials and have had no problems. It has warned me a number of time when I was downloading torrents. It then gives the option to remove the threat and it always does. Recently I downloaded the free Avast and it runs side by side with MSE. MSE recognizes Avast and has no problems running with Avast.

Some time back,I was using the free AVG and got infected. That is the only antivirus program that failed to protect my computer. AVG also irritated me with false alarms.

I have been using Microsoft Security Essentials and have had no problems. It has warned me a number of time when I was downloading torrents. It then gives the option to remove the threat and it always does. Recently I downloaded the free Avast and it runs side by side with MSE. MSE recognizes Avast and has no problems running with Avast.

Some time back,I was using the free AVG and got infected. That is the only antivirus program that failed to protect my computer. AVG also irritated me with false alarms.

Same same with me, MSE does the biz. Used Norton and others in the past and had problems.