Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pay per use lounges in BKK airport?

Are there any pay per use lounges in BKK I can use? I will need to arrive the airport way early before my flight and need to kill time. I will be flying Cathay Pacific so if anyone knows any pay per use lounges in the area that's great.

Dunno bout pay per use lounges but if you use the fast track service you get access to a lounge in the departure side, not cheap at 2700b though (package G).

http://fasttrack.in.th/products.php

"40. Whose lounge Fast Track using?

FastTrack currently uses Louis Tavern lounges at Suvarnabhumi Airport. There are three Business Lounges at Suvarnabhumi Airport, one each in concourses D, E and G."

EDIT: lol, you can use the Louis Tavern lounges without the need of the fasttrack, they don't mention a price though.

http://www.dayrooms-ciplounges.com/cip-lounge1.html

EDIT # 2: http://www.gosimply.com/airport-lounges/th.../compare-prices

Edited by Fondles
Are there any pay per use lounges in BKK I can use? I will need to arrive the airport way early before my flight and need to kill time. I will be flying Cathay Pacific so if anyone knows any pay per use lounges in the area that's great.

You may not have so much time to kill, if all the reports of big bottlenecks at Immigration Control are true. I was shocked back in November that at 7.30 a.m. lines already stretched outside the glassed-in area. The back-ups are big topic of discussion on some boards.

But about lounges - yes, you can pay to use the Louis Tavern lounge. There is also a transit hotel inside the departure area.

Evil

:thumbup

When you check in ask if you can pay to use CAthay Pacific lounge. I have done this with EVA Air before cost was 800 baht...(this was back when it was

40b=$1) so about 20$. Made sure to drink more then that in liquor. Also paid to use the lounge in Taipei........

Though in SFO they would not let me pay to use the lounge...Typicall American BS.... :chogdee

whacky

You should be able to purchase an Eva Air lounge ticket at the Eva air ticket desk, price is about 800 baht. The lounge has a shower and free internet.

Food and drink selection is very good although in December I got food poisoning from the lounge food and was really sick on the flight back to LHR.

Last week i didn't bother with the lounge but food and drink is very expensive at the airport outlets.

Hey all, I actually didn't use the lounges when I got to the airport. But ended up having a TG who I spent about 8-9 nights with go with me to the airport to send me off. After I checked in we went to a little Thai food place to sit and have some drinks. But good to hear some of the suggestions, I will try them if I need to my next trip.