Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Stinko, me boyo, it sounds very high class there!

Can you tell us the name of "one of the top Soapies in all of Thailand" in Chonburi? I'd be interested in checking that out.

Galaxy Entertainment Complex. It is located at the intersectiom where you turn to go to Bangsaen Beach on Sukhumvit Road. Last I checked, it was 1,900 for a normal girl, and 2,000 for a sideliner upstairs. I could be off by a couple hundred baht?

Galaxy Entertainment Complex. It is located at the intersectiom where you turn to go to Bangsaen Beach on Sukhumvit Road. Last I checked, it was 1,900 for a normal girl, and 2,000 for a sideliner upstairs. I could be off by a couple hundred baht?

It's not the same as the place you mentioned when you said How does a 900 baht 90 minute soapy sound to you?

Where is that?

It's not the same as the place you mentioned when you said How does a 900 baht 90 minute soapy sound to you?

Where is that?

Not the same place sir. The 900 baht place is different. The rooms are shite, but the girls are okay. If you want to bring some lads up for the 900 baht place let me know, and I will guide you. :whistling:

Not the same place sir. The 900 baht place is different. The rooms are shite, but the girls are okay. If you want to bring some lads up for the 900 baht place let me know, and I will guide you. :whistling:

Might it be Asia Massage?

I lived in Bangkok for 7 years. I got bored and very tired of the congestion and polluted air. After I was able to retire, I was VERY happy to make the move to Jomtien. Pattaya is also too congested for me. I am basically a country boy and now live in the boonies upcountry. I still have my Jomtien condo as a safety net but hope to never have to live there again.

I have a workshop/garage and all the tools to tinker to my hearts delight. I have a dog and plenty of land to play with my favorite toy. My toy is a little 4 wheel drive diesel tractor. I can go fishing and watch the sun go down over the mountains. I have a little get a way house beside the fishing pond. Life in the boonies is good. I have a nice motor scooter and go to my favorite watering hole up on a mountain a couple or three times a week.

I have the freedom to take road trips to wherever I want to go without my wife bitching. I was once married to a jealous woman and that experience was a nightmare. NEVER marry a jealous woman.

I lived in Bangkok for 7 years. I got bored and very tired of the congestion and polluted air. After I was able to retire, I was VERY happy to make the move to Jomtien. Pattaya is also too congested for me. I am basically a country boy and now live in the boonies upcountry. I still have my Jomtien condo as a safety net but hope to never have to live there again.

I have a workshop/garage and all the tools to tinker to my hearts delight. I have a dog and plenty of land to play with my favorite toy. My toy is a little 4 wheel drive diesel tractor. I can go fishing and watch the sun go down over the mountains. I have a little get a way house beside the fishing pond. Life in the boonies is good. I have a nice motor scooter and go to my favorite watering hole up on a mountain a couple or three times a week.

I have the freedom to take road trips to wherever I want to go without my wife bitching. I was once married to a jealous woman and that experience was a nightmare. NEVER marry a jealous woman.

You mentioned your condo in Jomtien so often, every time I drive past it, I get a hard-on. There are so many condos for sale, similar to yours and mine in the low value range, it is not funny. There are hundreds more getting built as well with few buyers. Some of the new cheap condos sell for as little as 800 000 baht. Our condos are alright to live in, but don't think of it as a nest egg. If your woman should kick you off her land, don't think of your condo in Soi Chayapruek as a great investment.

As for which is the best place to live, the question was, is it Pattaya or Bangkok. If you like living on the cheap in the boonies in Loei, the poorest province in Thailand on 20 000 baht per month , digging holes and growing tomatoes, that is your business, as long as it makes you happy. Are you actually catching any fish up there in the watering holes, when your non-jealous wife lets you go there by yourself, using your GPS?

:D

I was recently considering a move to BKK. A two-day visit cured me of that. :chogdee If I had to choose between Pattaya and BKK it would be Pattaya all the way, but even Pattaya seems too Westernized to me now. Living outside the tourist centers has spoiled me.

I agree with Stinky. I prefer a good sized city within a couple hour drive of Pattaya or BKK.