Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Just wanted to say I went to Nong Nooch ornamental gardens 5 days ago. The usual entry fee is 500bht per person including a Thai dancing show and Elephant show.

I went with Thai gf. Booked a room on site 1100 bht. That included entry and breakfast.

The room was basic and clean with aircon and hot water with 2 beds. Better rooms are available (See their website) There is a large pool and really you have access for 2 days. The breakfast was good with falang and thai choices.

The gardens are nice. Both the shows were ok but be warned there is a mad dash from watching the Thai dance show to then go to the elephant arena .

I advise sit near the left side of the stage (As you face stage) as an area opens behind and to the left of the stage. (The elephant arena is behind the stage area.

ALSO

Get seated early as seats go fast and many people end up standing.

In general I enjoyed the gardens but do not hold too high an expectation or you will be dissapointed.

In the evening I ate in a resturant above the large fish area. The food (Fish) was superb and high quality. It may be a little more expensive than Pattaya but I do not feel I was ripped off as the quality and quantity was worth it.

There were no obvious signs of animal cruelty but this is because of past cruelty hitting the press. Apparently they often get inspections now.

In essence I had 2 days nong nooch at a cost of 1100 bht with breakfast and aircon room

If I visited for 2 days maybe 1200 bhts with show on 1st day only. Room maybe 700bht breakfast maybe 300bht, Total possibly 2200bht.

Hope this was of some help :D

Thank you for the trip report. I have to say I've never been there, so I'll have to put it on my list base upon your recomendation. Thanks.

Thank you for the trip report. I have to say I've never been there, so I'll have to put it on my list base upon your recomendation. Thanks.

I bet your favorite tilac has been there with previous sponsors often. :banghead

I bet your favorite tilac has been there with previous sponsors often.

The girls get a commission for bringing farangs....

I had to argue with the cunts that I wasn't paying the farang price for the TGF although that's what they wanted.

Edited by jacko

I have been told that some TGs won't go there with someone they hope to have around a while as they have a superstitious belief that doing so results in the break-up of the relationship.