Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pattaya beach is filthy and full of rats

Is the tide coming in or going out at that time of the day?

Not sure. Can you tell by looking? If it's important, I'm sure that tide tables are available online. I could be wrong, however it looks like rather than "Russians & Indians" leaving the trash on the beach. It looks like the trash washed up on the beach. How does it look to you?

trash2.jpg

Edited by lovedog100
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just wait until the mayor sucessfully brings the jetski scam to a conclusion, as im SURE he will do :wub: .

Then, maybe he will do something about this problem.

(Dont hold your breath for either to happen to any great degree, though)

Malc

Lets just wait until the mayor sucessfully brings the jetski scam to a conclusion, as im SURE he will do :banghead .

Then, maybe he will do something about this problem.

(Dont hold your breath for either to happen to any great degree, though)

Malc

There's no money in cleaning the beach so Thais won't do it.

There is, however, savings to be made by using it as a free dump so Thais will do that.

Sounds like many an "expert" here knows nothing of Thai ways.

Not sure. Can you tell by looking? If it's important, I'm sure that tide tables are available online. I could be wrong, however it looks like rather than "Russians & Indians" leaving the trash on the beach. It looks like the trash washed up on the beach. How does it look to you?

If the rubbish was between the chairs that you have to pay for, then you would say it definately wasn't the Russians.

The rubbish is in an area where it is free to stand, I am very suspicious of the Russians. :banghead

Edited by harro1
There's no money in cleaning the beach so Thais won't do it.

Not true. It is intangible, but there is money and good publicity, both - the money comes from the publicity that they keep the beaches clean.

I could be wrong, however it looks like rather than "Russians & Indians" leaving the trash on the beach. It looks like the trash washed up on the beach. How does it look to you?

Definitely, as I and others stated up ^^^ there already. Not only the "organisation" of the trash in your photo but the type of trash. Almost nothing in your picture was thrown onto the sand by anyone sitting in those chairs. Anyone who's ever walked a Pattaya-area beach has seen that very little of the trash comes DOWN the beach, it almost all comes UP the beach.

Now Ivan and Pradeep could be hauling their trash offshore and dumping it and the tide-wind brings it in of course. The Indians and Russians have always been close on various plots to ruin the world. But seriously folks, you can see in this photo of yours that the trash is not newly generated by people in the chairs and their vendors.

Oh those silly, ignorant, dirty Thais are so much below our Western standards.

How's that?

Excellent summary. Thais live in filth... well, revel in filth, really.

Edited by joekicker