Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

To fill you guys in on the story.

There it sat proudly on the FLB bar and was presented to the rightful victors Europe who won by half a point.

Then it was gone and where it went no-one knows. Well someone knows dont they?

Last I heard it was sitting on the bows of a destroyer somewhere far away having its photo taken.

Isn't it about time that its last years epic voyage and history began to be published???

I agree Hilly.

It is about time the trophy's exploits over the last 8 months were published for all to see.

Will it return to Pattaya in time for this year's event?

If so, what will be the selected mode of transport?

We are all waiting for the news - this things been on the road longer than the Olympic Torch!

Yea where is it!

It was there then gone, while the European guys and gals were looking for their barfines paid for by the americans and Aussie ???

Hope to see it again in November.

Duece

• 2 weeks later...

I have my suspicions where the coveted “RideHer Cup” trophy is hiding out! ???  I thinks it be a TAXING issue to uncover it’s actual whereabouts. :-/  Possibly some “son-of-a-sea-dog(gie)” is holding this priceless trophy hostage?  Or maybe it’s being held hostage somewhere in the “Hilly” areas far across the seas seeking a little bit of  “A.M.” sun (fog)? ;D

One thing is for sure. . . the trophy will be well [smiley=:o.gif] protected [smiley=2guns.gif] after this years RideHer Cup 2003 tournament conclusion! Does the phrase, “One if by land. . .Two if by sea,” ring a [smiley=Eyecrazy.gif] “Liberty Bell?” [smiley=Eyecrazy.gif]  Maybe this might shine a little, “Light,” so to speak, on where this highly acclaimed and SOT after RideHer Cup trophy will be hanging out following the event this year

Regards,

ff29 [smiley=devil.gif]

[smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif] [smiley=1luvu.gif]

[glow=red,2,300]

"I LOVE THE FLB BAR."

[/glow]

[smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif] [smiley=tits.gif]

Sorry that I cannot be in LOS during Rideher Cup so no team will have the ultimate handicap !

Let me do my bit though - If allowed I will award a special trophy for the most bizarre act on the fairway.

Give me an example of the sort of things that happened last time so that I can decide what prize to offer.

Twistrip - thanks for the offer of a prize!

Regarding last year's event, I was told that one of the most bizarre events was a 300 yard drive off the first tee by Dad who was claiming a 36 handicap! Then there was Matt's strike on a passing motorcyclist.

If there is a prize up for grabs, we might manage to persuade one of the caddies to get her tits out for the camera - how many baht are you offering?

Cheers

Doggie

"one of the most bizarre events was a 300 yard drive off the first tee by Dad who was claiming a 36 handicap!

.... Sorry not bizarre - just a straight forward Double-You (or Blairism for my fellow Brits)

"Then there was Matt's strike on a passing motorcyclist"

.... That's more like it .... but still could be rigged

"If there is a prize up for grabs, we might manage to persuade one of the caddies to get her tits out for the camera"

.... Much better, mind you NOT is she moonlights in FLB - has to be a real caddy.

OK - I am prepared to put up some dosh and a trophy for the "most bizarre" incident caught on camera and then paraded for all FLB Members to vote on.  One member one vote.

Pete, can we discuss some details when I am in Pattaya late August.  

One thing Doggie forgot to mention about the "motercyclist" incedent was that he was riding on a cart path towards me (so he could see me swing), was not wearing a helmet and only slowed down to glare at me as he continued on along.  Of course the bounce off his head put me further away from the hole but I was just glad it didn't kill him.

Gren

PS . Just wait till this year, I almost hit a lady jogger yesterday here in Miami when my buddy started to tell me a joke in the middle of my swing to be "funny".  She of couse told me all about it as she was jogging past us.

Its back safe and sound  :)

It appeared at Bens birthday bash, somehow was amongst his presents. ???

Back where it belongs, in the hands of the Europeans  ;D

ride.jpg

Cheers

duece

Thanks for the pic Deuce.

It's a great relief to see the trophy back where it belongs and ready to be presented to the winner's of this year's event.

Doggie