Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

What are the biggest urban myths in Pattaya / Thailand?

Fair comment !!!

But true though, I've never ever paid from memory more than a 1000, certainly never in Pattaya.

Got a feeling I paid 1500 once for a girl from Kings Corner in Patpong around 1993 but thats it !!

Probably because Ive always played the "let the girl pick me policy" and never discuss money ever...

You make a good point about the "Let them pick me" as its what you have to do when you get a bit older or are less financial. I have worked on the basis that if they are not happy with white hair why push it as there will be plenty that are.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeez, Joe, come on. First, you will constantly run the risk of mis understanding posts, if you simplistically analize,(whoops, slipped). er analyze, everything you read. What doesn't always shine the

I think the Nonce thing and that all the girls are ladyboys are the most common shit that cunts at work and in the pub go on about   There just jealous that there fat smelly fannied gf wont let the

Is it me or does Gabor try to turn every thread he posts in into a discussion about himself?

Posted Images

Not sure this is an urban myth !!

I gave 500 LT up till 1999, and 1000 ever since and no more-ever. Covers 20 years....

It's not really myth (but not entirely true for sure), and also it's not Pattaya, but rather it's Bangkok. The rule of thumb for an awfully long time was that the short time price was the biggest bill in circulation. So in the past 40 years that would start at 100 baht. Then the 500-baht bill came in around the mid-1970s and the 1,000-baht note in the 1990s (going from memory).

Like I say, not really myth, but not entirely factual of course.

I have no idea what you are talking about - I never visited your Facebook page, much left a comment. Why do you think I did? Can you take a screen shot of the message I'm supposed to have posted? And what do you mean by "fake identity?" Do you believe Evil Penevil is my name IRL?

Evil

:devil

WTF has all this bickering got to to with the subject under discussion. Start you own thread to do your infantile squabbling on.

EP. This is not directed specifically at you but all those who want to discuss each others shortcomings on a thread which has it's own heading. In this case the subject is 'urban myths in Pattaya', not all this shit you and Gabor are on about!

Edited by yogi100

WTF has all this bickering got to to with the subject under discussion. Start you own thread to do your infantile squabbling on.

Well said Yogi :thumbup They need a schoolmaster's firm hand across their buttocks :D Just like the old days.

Edited by Gawd Elpus

EP. This is not directed specifically at you but all those who want to discuss each others shortcomings on a thread which has it's own heading. In this case the subject is 'urban myths in Pattaya', not all this shit you and Gabor are on about!

Strange that you bring up a post that I made six weeks ago. But perhaps you can advise me on how I should have handled the situation. I was responding to this post:

Never mind.... he [i.e., Evil Penevil] is a spineless secretologists... one of the very few was brave enough to kick in me whilst he knows i was deported ( BTW... interesting the secretologists use of the term banned.... last time the nazis used this term...for the people they killed and burned... ) he criticize my Facebook ZOO whilst he sneaked in with a fake identity.... etc... what do you wait from a person like this ?? And try to dictate how a board must be run, giving lectures to MM....

At that point, I hadn't been bickering with Gabor or even named him in this thread, then the above post came out of the blue. I honestly have no idea to what he is referring and asked for a clarification. What would you have done? Just ignored this name-calling?

Well said Yogi :thumbup They need a schoolmaster's firm hand across their buttocks :D Just like the old days.

How is your comment any less thread fucking than the one by me that yogi quoted?

Evil

:devil

MM has the largest collection of Aloha shirts on the planet-this IS not urban legend!

Hmmmm. There's a guy I know in Bangkok who flies to Hawaii annually .... this is not a joke, this is true.... to get shirts! Only to get shirts!

MM's collection is not myth, but it is challengeable.

• Upvote 1

You two must have the market cornered.I have a handful but can't compete with you two.I do have 2 very old polyester small ones I want to bring my next visit to FLB for 2 ladies.

Believe it or not, GREEN MALAKA has more!