Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

What are the biggest urban myths in Pattaya / Thailand?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeez, Joe, come on. First, you will constantly run the risk of mis understanding posts, if you simplistically analize,(whoops, slipped). er analyze, everything you read. What doesn't always shine the

I think the Nonce thing and that all the girls are ladyboys are the most common shit that cunts at work and in the pub go on about   There just jealous that there fat smelly fannied gf wont let the

Is it me or does Gabor try to turn every thread he posts in into a discussion about himself?

Posted Images

^...what's with all these wierd photos gabor keeps posting in these threads?huh2.gif

are the photos supposed to be "cool"?

a bloody baby with one of his barfines crouched behind it?...you are twisted and in need of help gabor...

• Upvote 1

^...what's with all these wierd photos gabor keeps posting in these threads?huh2.gif

are the photos supposed to be "cool"?

a bloody baby with one of his barfines crouched behind it?...you are twisted and in need of help gabor...

I am sure it is supposed to tell me something, perhaps one of the quick minded young fellas could clue me in! :clueless
  • Upvote 1

Back to Urban Pattaya myths...

Gabor only pays 1000 baht! :whistling:

This picture is a bit more relevant than the one Gabor used.

toto-exposes-oz1.jpg

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

--The Wizard of Oz

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

toto-exposes-oz1.jpg

--The Wizard of Oz

Evil

Ahh, the spineless sneaker told his burp....:whistling:

the-blue-baby.jpg

If this baby is real, you've totally outdone yourself this time.

Beware and take heed newbies everywhere. What begins with innocent lunch plate photos, digresses quickly to this. More true stories from the devils playground in Thailand.

DISCLAIMER: As far as I know no babies, or Emo girls were harmed in the making of this photo. This assertion cannot be independently verified however without Mr. Gabor certifying such.

Edited by Desmond Jones

I don't think it's meant to be just any baby. It looks like Evil's Chucky to me ... whistling.gif

Ahh, the spineless sneaker told his burp....:whistling:

No spine is needed to contend with you, Gabor. Just give you enough rope and you always hang yourself.

I don't think it's meant to be just any baby. It looks like Evil's Chucky to me ... whistling.gif

More likely one of the girl's who had been wearing one of your Santa hats.

Evil

If this baby is real, you've totally outdone yourself this time.

Beware and take heed newbies everywhere. What begins with innocent lunch plate photos, digresses quickly to this. More true stories from the devils playground in Thailand.

DISCLAIMER: As far as I know no babies, or Emo girls were harmed in the making of this photo. This assertion cannot be independently verified however without Mr. Gabor certifying such.

See the notes from the creator of this image http://brainchild.de...-baby-112776614

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS!

FOLLOW MY NEW WORK AT DIRKDURKAH.TUMBLR.COM

AND KEEP UP ON TWITTER - @DIRKDURKAH

Models: Aimee Melissa, Prom Night Dumpster Baby

======================================

WOW! I'm speechless...my first DD, Thanks everyone!

======================================

SORRY FOR THE ANNOYING WATERMARK.

I've been having too many problems with people using this image without permission.

Here's some answers to some people's questions:

1. the model is my ex-wife. we cheated on eachother.

2. the blood is water, corn syrup, and red & blue food dye.

3. the lighting is from a nikon sb-600 attached to a boom with a small diffuser on it.

4. makeup & hair by me.

toto-exposes-oz1.jpg

--The Wizard of Oz

Evil

Like it. Like it a lot. :D

Thank you. Unfortunately, a few BMs (well, at least one) don't appreciate it.

Evil

I don't give a shit on your innuendos, you already showed many times your credibility is below the zero....:allright maybe you can collect a few losers who wants to hear Gabor is a liar, just to justify their pathetic life....and acts... ( LDOP )

No spine is needed to contend with you, Gabor. Just give you enough rope and you always hang yourself.

Evil

Hmm... typical secretology.... this mental ruin thinks if he will repeat many times, the moon is blue... tomorrow the moon will be blue....:lol:

Hmm... typical secretology.... this mental ruin thinks if he will repeat many times, the moon is blue... tomorrow the moon will be blue....:lol:

Okay, Gabor, from what I gather, your downfall on your last board was this constant bickering and escalation of arguments into personal attacks that get nastier and nastier.

You need to grow some thicker skin and stop biting when you get attacked.

I won't have you making this board into a venue for nasty arguments and name-calling.

Stick to the Pattaya topics and you'll be fine.

And, no, I don't want to get into who started it. You're the focus, catalyst, and center of these spats, so if you are removed (either by yourself or by me) from the equation, there will be no problem.

And to the rest of you, give the guy a little space. He's getting worked up, and you know that's not good for anyone.

I, and many others, appreciate his on the scene reporting...please don't ruin for the rest of us.

• Upvote 2

If and when I'm attacked I will reply... and up to you to ban me or not...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you. Unfortunately, a few BMs (well, at least one) don't appreciate it.

Evil

I'll take intellect over any other personal attributes first. :thumbup

Okay, Gabor, from what I gather, your downfall on your last board was this constant bickering and escalation of arguments into personal attacks that get nastier and nastier.

The best thing I have read on the forum today. :chogdee

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 1 month later...

Not sure this is an urban myth !!

I gave 500 LT up till 1999, and 1000 ever since and no more-ever. Covers 20 years....

I don't know Chivas. Based upon your thread about prison etc. it sounds to me like you payed a lot for pussy.

Fair comment !!!

But true though, I've never ever paid from memory more than a 1000, certainly never in Pattaya.

Got a feeling I paid 1500 once for a girl from Kings Corner in Patpong around 1993 but thats it !!

Probably because Ive always played the "let the girl pick me policy" and never discuss money ever...

Edited by chatkeow

A little dated but back in the day, we heard that Singhai and other local beer had formaldehyde in it.

Yes ive heard that several times although it makes no difference im sure ive got lots of that already as im an undertaker embalmer

sawasdee :thumbup see you in 2 days patts