Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

What are the biggest urban myths in Pattaya / Thailand?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeez, Joe, come on. First, you will constantly run the risk of mis understanding posts, if you simplistically analize,(whoops, slipped). er analyze, everything you read. What doesn't always shine the

I think the Nonce thing and that all the girls are ladyboys are the most common shit that cunts at work and in the pub go on about   There just jealous that there fat smelly fannied gf wont let the

Is it me or does Gabor try to turn every thread he posts in into a discussion about himself?

Posted Images

Handsome man where you go.

Some really good ones but let's remember that this thread is about "urban myths" ie things that are said that are supposed to be true when in actual fact they aren't, not out and out lies that we all know are not true...........

No Thai people like cheese or various other dairy products, I've seen many Thai people enjoying Pizzas with lots of cheese etc..

I was told repeatedly that all Thai men have tiny penises, I think a few well known (and handsomely hung) ladyboy pics over the years, have literally rammed a few pounds of meat down the throats of that myth.

thank fuck some actually do :nod

If you pay too much the girls think you are stupid and do not respect you. If you pay the least amount they like you better and are impressed with how clever you are.

First of all who is looking for respect from bargirls? And do the cheap charlies really believe this shit?

Jack

• Upvote 3

A little dated but back in the day, we heard that Singhai and other local beer had formaldehyde in it.

If you pay too much the girls think you are stupid and do not respect you. If you pay the least amount they like you better and are impressed with how clever you are.

First of all who is looking for respect from bargirls? And do the cheap charlies really believe this shit?

Jack

huhh...the secretsologist pray commando arrived...

Ok, my list:

You pay more, the girls will respect you more....

Secrets is a high end bar regarding the available girls

You are the guilty if you have no fun ( the barowners magic word )

She don't like you ( again a barowner's cheat..... she is a no go out girl )

No hassle bar ( the barowners don't want to lose the eyebaits... no go out girls )

High end bar... ( In Pattaya ? Maybe the who is the biggest piece of shit in the sewer concept )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jack

One more word... before you spread your wisdom... can you share wiith us some pictures about the girls you are talking about ????

• Downvote 1

One more word... before you spread your wisdom... can you share wiith us some pictures about the girls you are talking about ????

Not everyone is so insecure they have to take pictures of all the whores they sleep with and post them on Internet forums so everyone can see.

• Upvote 2

Not everyone is so insecure they have to take pictures of all the whores they sleep with and post them on Internet forums so everyone can see.

yeah... because calling a monster a stunner and justify his crap with girls like this... :whistling: ( without any pix )

nagzseggek.jpg

or just....

stunner5000baht.jpg

• Downvote 1

yeah... because calling a monster a stunner and justify his crap with girls like this... :whistling: ( without any pix )

nagzseggek.jpg

or just....

stunner5000baht.jpg

If the guy hasn't posted any photos of girls then why do you feel the need to criticse him just because his opinion differs to yours? You rate yourself so much and while I do admit that you post pictures of beautiful girls I think you have delusions of grandeur. You are a sex tourist just like the rest of us. Do you seriously think these girls would be having sex with you if you weren't paying for the privilege? Or do you think that ugly, middle aged Hungarian men are what your average beautiful Thai girl would go for?

There's absolutely no need for you to feel that what you do is an accomplishment to be proud of. You pay to have sex with third world hookers and then post the pictures of the best ones on the Internet. You're more selective then most and find some stunners but are you really that proud of what you do that you feel the need to criticise anyone who doesn't equal your standards?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1. The car/motorbike/buffalo just died on me!

2. I miss you teelack. When you come back?

3. I not eat much!

4. Old man good. Young man no good. Only want to much boom boom and have no money.

5. My mama and babies will like you.

6. Oh so this is Soi 6!

7. Marry Thai man. He no good. He leave and now I have no one.

8. I go dance but I have you in my heart.

9. I not come you on day off because my friend sick.

10. Sorry but I go early because friend...:

A. Locked out.

B. Lossed key.

C. Have fight with boyfriend.

D. I go on early bus to Issan

mate.

was with a BG for a month last day she says" ray i tell you truth,you go home i let falang here,touching pussy,and here touching mouth BUT BUT shouting now, never here, touching her heart". all this said with a absolute serious look on her dial,i had to fight big time not laugh.

come back week later she out b/f the fucking cunt :hairout next day iam walking along WS and she tackles me arse over tit,i bullshit you not,pissed off that i not let her know i come back,she angry because she say "you force me to bf young man he boomboom all night i have bad pussy[painfull]i laugh me head off ,more i laugh more she jumps up and down :clap2 she calm down a says" mouth ok i smoke you all night,you bf me" now no bloke can say no to that offer.

regards

grayray

PS

and she did :bj4

mate.

was with a BG for a month last day she says" ray i tell you truth,you go home i let falang here,touching pussy,and here touching mouth BUT BUT shouting now, never here, touching her heart". all this said with a absolute serious look on her dial,i had to fight big time not laugh.

come back week later she out b/f the fucking cunt :hairout next day iam walking along WS and she tackles me arse over tit,i bullshit you not,pissed off that i not let her know i come back,she angry because she say "you force me to bf young man he boomboom all night i have bad pussy[painfull]i laugh me head off ,more i laugh more she jumps up and down :clap2 she calm down a says" mouth ok i smoke you all night,you bf me" now no bloke can say no to that offer.

regards

grayray

PS

and she did :bj4

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Insecure :clueless

You armchair Freuds don't half make me laugh with the bollox you come out with.

This is a pussy forum, many if not most guys like to see photos of pretty Thai Girls.

Wanking material for those lonely nights back in the land of Fat Falang whales :wanker

Here's one especially for you cos I know you like them really..........

:kissing

• Upvote 2

. You are a sex tourist just like the rest of us. Do you seriously think these girls would be having sex with you if you weren't paying for the privilege? Or do you think that ugly, middle aged Hungarian men are what your average beautiful Thai girl would go for?

I remember running a poll on addicts "are you a sex tourist" , from memory the result was 76% said yes, so i posted 76 are sex tourists and 24% are liars.

Gabor posted he wasnt a sex tourist but a fun tourist, comes to pattaya for fun , which i found amazing as he seems to have a heart attack everytime the price of sex goes up 1 baht

• Upvote 2

I remember running a poll on addicts "are you a sex tourist" , from memory the result was 76% said yes, so i posted 76 are sex tourists and 24% are liars.

Gabor posted he wasnt a sex tourist but a fun tourist, comes to pattaya for fun , which i found amazing as he seems to have a heart attack everytime the price of sex goes up 1 baht

I understand what Gabor is saying and can relate to it.

Whilst P4P is the primary reason for me visiting LOS it's not the sole reason. The real fun is in the prowl and having fun with the girls. Maybe only 30 mins or an hour spent per day having sex, the rest of the time enjoying the tropical weather and scenery and eating fantastic food, getting pissed, etc., etc.

Insecure :clueless

You armchair Freuds don't half make me laugh with the bollox you come out with.

This is a pussy forum, many if not most guys like to see photos of pretty Thai Girls.

Wanking material for those lonely nights back in the land of Fat Falang whales :wanker

Here's one especially for you cos I know you like them really..........

:kissing

Armchair Freud? :grin Like it. This is a mongers forum granted but not everyone uses it for the same purpose. There's lots of other stuff available for those that love Thailand. To be honest I rarely look in the photo section as I find a lot of the photos to be quite poor and many of the women are pretty rough. I love Asian and black women but if I fancy having a wank I'll go trawling the net for my own filth thanks. Or I'll get the Thai Mrs to do it.

:nod

Edited by Siam Sam

huhh...the secretsologist pray commando arrived...

Ok, my list:

You pay more, the girls will respect you more....

Secrets is a high end bar regarding the available girls

You are the guilty if you have no fun ( the barowners magic word )

She don't like you ( again a barowner's cheat..... she is a no go out girl )

No hassle bar ( the barowners don't want to lose the eyebaits... no go out girls )

High end bar... ( In Pattaya ? Maybe the who is the biggest piece of shit in the sewer concept )

I have been in secrets one time in one year. Maybe the secretsologist shit you imagine rubbed off. Your trip reports are great but all the other bullshit you write is boring.

Jack

• Upvote 1

No, I don't want you to know the girls I go with.I enjoy your pictures but I stopped posting girls pictures after people that think they have "special" relationships with bargirls started showing the pictures.

Jack

Edited by jaxxon55

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Villa.

you can well smile,iam having a giggle over misterdiablo thread from 09,and his pics of your legless birthday in FLB bar with LB tongue down ya throat,she looked hot.

regards

grayray :chogdee

PS.

it is funny, i remember something happen 14yrs ago,and can not remember where the fucking car keys are :banghead

Edited by grayray44