Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

How to sepup keyboard instead of mouse

I find myself wondering what type of pure technical ignorance is required to type "not on a gps".

You really should just stop. Just...... stop.

Had a similar argument with a guy who said he “visited places not even on the internet”

Aussiechick if your place is not on GPS is doesn’t exist then by definition neither do you so why am I replying to you!!!!!!!!!

Why you should not ask women for driving directions!!!!!!!!

Had a similar argument with a guy who said he “visited places not even on the internet”

Aussiechick if your place is not on GPS is doesn’t exist then by definition neither do you so why am I replying to you!!!!!!!!!

Why you should not ask women for driving directions!!!!!!!!

Exactly you are replying a unidentified text printer and you are trying to justify it. The internet is not real life.

I find myself wondering what type of pure technical ignorance is required to type "not on a gps".

You really should just stop. Just...... stop.

You are not a compassionate person I am a mere woman in a isolate place on the other side of the world and very distressed as some thing has crashed on my computer and my mouse has disappeared!

cat-1.jpg

P.S. Go to your local hardware store buy some wood, build a bridge and get over yourself.

• Upvote 1

Exactly you are replying a unidentified text printer and you are trying to justify it. The internet is not real life.

It's not ?

If the internet did not exist my head would not have needed stitches.

File0333.jpg

Edited by Fondles
  • Upvote 1

You are not a compassionate person I am a mere woman in a isolate place on the other side of the world and very distressed as some thing has crashed on my computer and my mouse has disappeared!

cat-1.jpg

P.S. Go to your local hardware store buy some wood, build a bridge and get over yourself.

Stick your guilt trip up your ass.

I was "compassionate" enough to tell you exactly what you needed to do. You were just to stupid to do it.

And, as MM noted, it was aaaallllllllllll my fault.

err 2 on my lap Top :clueless :clueless

I was using the mobile Tapatalk connection, and it was 4 pages...still, 2 pages is a lot for the simple question.

Stick your guilt trip up your ass.

I was "compassionate" enough to tell you exactly what you needed to do. You were just to stupid to do it.

And, as MM noted, it was aaaallllllllllll my fault.

I think you are going to need some more wood.