Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The place facing WS right, not the one on Soi 10 (honey inn) which has changed into a massage joint. I have a yen to do a couple of nights here in March but can't seem to make any contact with them. I understand there have been some major renovations taking place so a) are they finished and open for business yet? Also has there been a name change as i can't track them down on the net anymore?

The place facing WS right, not the one on Soi 10 (honey inn) which has changed into a massage joint. I have a yen to do a couple of nights here in March but can't seem to make any contact with them. I understand there have been some major renovations taking place so a) are they finished and open for business yet? Also has there been a name change as i can't track them down on the net anymore?

I too was unable to contact them so I walked in there a week ago and found them in the midst of major renovations. They are indeed closed but it appears that the renovations are mostly finished. The renovations were sorely needed The last time I stayed there, the rooms had a major odor problem, not really a dirty smell but rather a strong musty odor. My two friend's rooms also had the strong musty odor.

I too was unable to contact them so I walked in there a week ago and found them in the midst of major renovations. They are indeed closed but it appears that the renovations are mostly finished. The renovations were sorely needed The last time I stayed there, the rooms had a major odor problem, not really a dirty smell but rather a strong musty odor. My two friend's rooms also had the strong musty odor.

I had the same musty at the Opey de Place, I concluded it was uncleaned air con after smokers.

• 3 weeks later...

What's the 300 baht deposit for? Do you still pay for the room in advance?

900 bahts is the right price if you compare on new hotels on the area, Sae me spring 2 or different are 2 times more expensive and offer 2 times better quality.

• 3 weeks later...

honey lodge was great stopped staying there because of the fxxxxx dogs that used to roam in the alley i complained to the management who then spoke to the shopkeeper on the corner who owned the dogs for a while he kept them restrained then let them out again ...they bit a guy......the third attack i saw from these mutts and that was that ....didnt fancy hospital injections etc otherwise a great joint a minute to walking street great of a night if u r pxxxxed cheers

Edited by tonyroma
  • 2 months later...

I used to stay there many years ago... I like the location but the rooms were always musty...damp! At that time the price was 400 THB. Towels would never dry if wet. I wonder how a new bed or shower would change that? I am glad they upgraded but I still wonder about the rooms.

• 1 month later...

I did a couple of days there last trip and can't reccomend it highly enough!

I used to stay there many years ago... I like the location but the rooms were always musty...damp! At that time the price was 400 THB. Towels would never dry if wet. I wonder how a new bed or shower would change that? I am glad they upgraded but I still wonder about the rooms.