Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

This is the first time and I have used them quite a lot.

I was leaving Pattaya two weeks ago and had ordered a Bell pick up on line. They send you a confirmation so at least I was aware that the issue was theirs and not mine. I was there 30 minutes ahead of stated pick up time. When they didnt arrive 30 minutes after the stated time I simply ordered a cab and in 5 minutes it was there.

When I got to Swampy I went to the Bell counter and filled out a complaint form and lo and behold I got a response yesterday.Here its is:

Dear Mr.**********,

I am deeply sorry for what happened to you and it was our fault.

We have investigated and found that our driver was late from the first customer so he arrived at your hotel by 15.06.

It was not acceptable and we would like to apologize to you can we offer you a round trip complimentary between the airport and pattaya, for your next trip?

Please accept our apologies.

Best regards,

Bell Travel Service

I have thanked them for having the courtesy of a response.

The only reason that I mention this is to remind you that it can happen and that you need at least 1000 baht in your pocket to ensure that you get to the airport if it does. I will still continue to use Bells as anyone can mess up but few are willing to appologise for it.

• Upvote 4

This is the first time and I have used them quite a lot.

I was leaving Pattaya two weeks ago and had ordered a Bell pick up on line. They send you a confirmation so at least I was aware that the issue was theirs and not mine. I was there 30 minutes ahead of stated pick up time. When they didnt arrive 30 minutes after the stated time I simply ordered a cab and in 5 minutes it was there.

When I got to Swampy I went to the Bell counter and filled out a complaint form and lo and behold I got a response yesterday.Here its is:

Dear Mr.**********,

I am deeply sorry for what happened to you and it was our fault.

We have investigated and found that our driver was late from the first customer so he arrived at your hotel by 15.06.

It was not acceptable and we would like to apologize to you can we offer you a round trip complimentary between the airport and pattaya, for your next trip?

Please accept our apologies.

Best regards,

Bell Travel Service

I have thanked them for having the courtesy of a response.

The only reason that I mention this is to remind you that it can happen and that you need at least 1000 baht in your pocket to ensure that you get to the airport if it does. I will still continue to use Bells as anyone can mess up but few are willing to appologise for it.

That is good of them, In any situation “cock up’s” can occur. For any company let alone a Thai company to admit there mistake and “man up” about it is outstanding IMO. Well done Bell Bus

It is good to see someone taking responsibility in Thailand, often the pointing is always elsewhere.

You might have been less sympathetic had a taxi been harder to find and you had missed your flight. Good advice, have a reserve plan.

Have used Bell several times and never really had a problem, although I've never used them to actually get to the airport for a flight. I've been kind of disappointed with the last couple of Pattaya-bound trips at boarding the bus at the BKK aggregation point and THEN stopping at Suv. for more pickups. Last trip a few days ago took almost exactly 4 hours from the time the driver picked me up at my BKK hotel (he was actually 30mins early which was actually OK with me, but it was almost 30mins until he actually made it to the 2nd pax pickup point) until I was dropped off at my hotel in Pattaya. The fill crowd at Suv. was all Indians, and that's getting old. 'Had to share my seat with an overweight Indian this last time who couldn't fit in his own seat. 'Had to push him off me a few times.

Edited by tomcat76
  • Upvote 1

I've used them since they began... no problems at all...

I am a little concerned when they change in Sept to require payment up front via their web page... Will wait to see how they implement it before deciding...

Have used Bell several times and never really had a problem, although I've never used them to actually get to the airport for a flight. I've been kind of disappointed with the last couple of Pattaya-bound trips at boarding the bus at the BKK aggregation point and THEN stopping at Suv. for more pickups. Last trip a few days ago took almost exactly 4 hours from the time the driver picked me up at my BKK hotel (he was actually 30mins early which was actually OK with me, but it was almost 30mins until he actually made it to the 2nd pax pickup point) until I was dropped off at my hotel in Pattaya. The fill crowd at Suv. was all Indians, and that's getting old. 'Had to share my seat with an overweight Indian this last time who couldn't fit in his own seat. 'Had to push him off me a few times.

Surprised there was only one of them on his seat!

Isnt it nice to see a Thai company accepting responsibility and offering some compensation. full marks to them. used them a lot without any problems

• 1 month later...