Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent stuff! You really capture the essence of it all - it's just like taking a stroll in WS - but without all the hassle and noise :-)

I cant help but to wonder what the guy with the "rock and roll"-t-shirt is thinking... Brilliant shot!

Thanks a lot for your efforts. Keep it going ;-)

SBM

Edited by sexybaaman
Guest Fatboyfat

Absolutely superb photos Billions; and one of the best snapshot sets of Pattaya "Park Life" ( All the people......So many people) that I have seen for the area!

You really capture the essence of it all - it's just like taking a stroll in WS - but without all the hassle and noise :-)

SBM

Haha....I was thinking exactly the same when I was sorting through what photos to post! I've just resized another fifty from WS,and there's plenty more to come after that. There's some detail in all of them which justifies putting them up for viewing.

Idefix....I have a much better photo on the same theme....was saving it to the very end of this project,as it represents Walking Street so well! I'll post it as a finale,soon.

FBF,MD....thank you both.

"Can't you read the sign?" ;)

If that's the guy I think it is, he's a westerner, performing for money on WS. Photographic evidence of that might just get the coppers on his case.

163.jpg

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

170.jpg

171.jpg

172.jpg

The last pic is the chunky ladyboy who nightly occupies the plastic chair in front of the closed go-go,touting for photographs. Must be a hard way to earn a living.

• Upvote 1

"Can't you read the sign?" ;)

He is taking a video.......

Here's a few pics of the Magician,who lurks late at night on Walking Street,playing with cards and cigarettes. He's quite good,and when he passes the hat around it seems to be nicely loaded with green notes.He reminds me a bit of a young David Bowie.....

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here's a few pics of the Magician,who lurks late at night on Walking Street,playing with cards and cigarettes. He's quite good,and when he passes the hat around it seems to be nicely loaded with green notes.He reminds me a bit of a young David Bowie.....

Then he spends it on drinks for the girls in one of the GGBs.

He can look decidedly odd under the lights with all that make-up caked on.

Often joined by Michael Jackson.