Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

THanks for the reminder of out favourite town. The one of the Ice Bar reminded me of when I took a TG and it cost a fortune. I got it wrong however as she wanted to go to the Eye Spa opposite Soi 6!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

009.jpg

Was this lady working Beach Road?

If so very surprised as she used to be a top showgirl in Carousel and Heavens Above. Though she was always a bit of a druggy.

Excellent pics btw.

The woman in the first picture hauls her carcass up and down Walking Street all night long. Strange old world!

002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

• Upvote 1

The woman in the first picture hauls her carcass up and down Walking Street all night long. Strange old world!

002.jpg

I've heard guys say she is Iranian, but I wonder if that's true. Uzbek or other i-stan hookers will often say they are Iranian, Turkish or Russian because that makes them more desirable in the eyes of some customers. The woman in the pic has been around for a long time, so she probably isn't part of one of the crews that are rotated in and out of Pattaya by the post-Soviet traffickers.

Anybody know anything about her? My interest is purely academic.

Evil

:devil

I've heard guys say she is Iranian, but I wonder if that's true. Uzbek or other i-stan hookers will often say they are Iranian, Turkish or Russian because that makes them more desirable in the eyes of some customers. The woman in the pic has been around for a long time, so she probably isn't part of one of the crews that are rotated in and out of Pattaya by the post-Soviet traffickers.

Anybody know anything about her? My interest is purely academic.

Evil

:devil

They probably cant afford the excess baggage fee. :yikes:

I saw this breakfast sign on Walking Street,up near Soi 16,and was convinced there were two penis heads poking out below the ham.

Of course,it is a couple of frankfurter type dogs,sliced as they do. Was it intended,kind of subliminal,or just one of those things?

The two eggs probably have Freudian conotations too.

001.jpg

• Upvote 3

Here's a pic I really like. It was taken when I was experimenting with aperture values,and as a result not enought light got in,so I'll play with it in black and white modes and see what it looks like. The Walking Street greeters seem to have formed a cordon to blockade the street!

029.jpg

Hi CB

It's the same photo,just presented in a different way...a photoediting option,which has presets at different values and therefore different effects.Here's another,from the same original picture.

033b.jpg

Sometimes monochrome pictures hit the spot where multicolour doesn't.

b011.jpg

• Upvote 2