Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

That is a pretty clear day for around here.

Turns out this is a new amusement ride called Sky Ryder to be offered on the 3rd floor of the Royal Garden Plaza. But you're right, they'll have to go a lot higher to get any fresh air. No idea about the cost or when the opening is. They're currently in the process of testing the equipment. Any volunteers?

Turns out this is a new amusement ride called Sky Ryder to be offered on the 3rd floor of the Royal Garden Plaza. But you're right, they'll have to go a lot higher to get any fresh air. No idea about the cost or when the opening is. They're currently in the process of testing the equipment. Any volunteers?

Is that submarine still doing pleasure dives in the bay or did it sink?
  • 2 weeks later...

I was in Royal Garden Plaza today, this amusement ride is now active but they want 1,200 baht for 15 minutes. There's a promotion where you can bring a second person along for free. I didn't ask about accident insurance.

They seem to be doing mostly night rides. I don't know if they have telescopes mounted in the basket, but the girls are asking me to close the drapes.

nightballoon.jpg

Actually, I did see something about a UFO in Pattaya the other day. Supposedly, a bunch of people have cellphone pictures and videos of it. I'll try to find the link.

Just Google Thailand UFO and you'll see a number of reports.

Edited by js007

Actually, I did see something about a UFO in Pattaya the other day. Supposedly, a bunch of people have cellphone pictures and videos of it. I'll try to find the link.

[media=]

[/media]

Just Google Thailand UFO and you'll see a number of reports.

It wasn't Pattaya, Sakon Nakhon on Christmas day if that is the one you were thinking of. Link
  • 2 weeks later...