Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Guest Fatboyfat

Don't let LasRobos see this.......

I seriously doubt that a sense of humour; surely a pre-requisite for this forum, is part of his DNA! Edited by Fatboyfat

Don't let LasRobos see this.......

I can't believe this blatant discrimination against animals. This is right up there with racist and anti-feminist attitudes! I thought you were a better man than this Atlas!

:hijack

Edited by LasRobos

I can't believe this blatant discrimination against animals. This is right up there with racist and anti-feminist attitudes! I thought you were a better man than this Atlas!

:hijack

Got me 'Bang to rights!'

• 1 month later...

Well back to the serious question......

Apparently 90% of the American people are for more background checks on gun-buyers.........But yesterday the most modest proposals.... ones that would only have closed the loopholes of being able to buy assault guns unchecked over the internet or at gun shows....... and were considered to have the maximum chance of finding a consensus, have been shot down and blasted out of Dodge. The NRA were watching you see! Guns held to heads.

When a vocal, and powerful lobby group speaks politicians must listen.

So much for the 'will of the people'

Just my 2 cents.

Edited by atlas2

Well back to the serious question......

Apparently 90% of the American people are for more background checks on gun-buyers.........But yesterday the most modest proposals.... ones that would only have closed the loopholes of being able to buy assault guns unchecked over the internet or at gun shows....... and were considered to have the maximum chance of finding a consensus, have been shot down and blasted out of Dodge. The NRA were watching you see! Guns held to heads.

When a vocal, and powerful lobby group speaks politicians must listen.

So much for the 'will of the people'

Just my 2 cents.

And to add some further shock and awe to your psyche Atlas - even I was disappointed. I wanted to see it approved!

Although I haven't followed it real closely, I think it was not just restricted to assault guns, but to the purchase of any gun.

And to add some further shock and awe to your psyche Atlas - even I was disappointed. I wanted to see it approved!

Although I haven't followed it real closely, I think it was not just restricted to assault guns, but to the purchase of any gun.

No you've always been fairly reasonable.

My 'psyche' was only damaged when I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she ditched me before we met.

Back to funnies no point in further debate.

Edited by atlas2