Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Looks good. I first thought it was the movie Ted that you were on about. So many movies have the same/similar name.

I remember a few years back that there were 2 completely different movies called "Crash." If you took yer girl to one she'd probably be weeping near the end and the other she'd want to smack you over the head for suggesting it.

Cheers nus01, give it a whirl, any other Thailand based English speaking movies anyone can recommend?

Hangover 2.........

Cheers nus01, give it a whirl, any other Thailand based English speaking movies anyone can recommend?

If you can get a subtitled version Bangkok King Fu is great. I saw it at the major.

• 4 weeks later...

It's now on Netflex

I just added it to my Netflix queue. Looks like it's going to be a real tear jerker.

Also, note that when I saw the title of the post, I thought it was going to be Ted as well, which I liked a lot more than I expected I would. Seriously, a movie about a talking Teddy bear? How could that be good, right? Well, it gave Seth MacFarlane a way to be raunchier than he ever could be on Family Guy.

• 1 month later...

I just finished watching it. I liked it, definitely worth watching. Would liked to have seen them develop the relationship between Dennis and Toi a little more. As it is, the movie is mostly about the relationship between Dennis and his mother.

• 8 months later...