Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 229 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Windows Update installed IE10 for me while I was sleeping last night. I had to uninstall it, kept crashing all the time. It seemed to have some sort of spell check built into it that was evident when I tried posting here.

Anybody here using IE10 successfully? If so, what version of Windows are you running?

T.I.A.

IE 10 is the best version I have seen. Far better and faster than the previous versions. That said, I'll still stick with Chrome. I'm using Windows 7.

Windows 7 and since installation,no issues with IE10.But only on this forum,I cannot "enter" to start a new line.So all of my entries are a continuous sentence after sentence.I have tried IE,Chrome, Safari and Firefox.Cleared cookies in all of them to no avail.And strangely enough,it started with IE 10.So instead of starting a new line for any reason,its just one long paragraph.I agree w/Gary,its the best IE so far.OTOH,entries post after a few seconds,much faster than the earlier issue.

Edited by bigdelta

.But only on this forum,I cannot "enter" to start a new line.So all of my entries are a continuous sentence after sentence.I have tried IE,Chrome, Safari and Firefox.Cleared cookies in all of them to no avail.And strangely enough,it started with IE 10.So instead of starting a new line for any reason,its just one long paragraph

I know exactly what you mean and it was the very first thing I noticed when I came to post on this forum.

That was the first sign that something was wrong so I uninstalled the piece of shit.

I just don't understand why its only this forum.

I know exactly what you mean and it was the very first thing I noticed when I came to post on this forum.

That was the first sign that something was wrong so I uninstalled the piece of shit.

A rather excessive reaction I think... as it's not really IE10 fault!

This is an old well know bug who comes from the CKEditor used by IPBoard forum and many other forums or blogs.

CKEditor made a fix for this bug in November last year. Looks like is not yet in the PattayaTalk IPB forum code.

Do you guys have the same problem on other IPB forums ?

I see PattayaTalk uses release 3.3.4 while many use 3.4.3. Maybe an update is required? (and sorry for MM in this case ;))

I just don't understand why its only this forum.

I didn't surf around. It kept crashing so I decided after @ 30 mins that I was going back to IE9. Now that I think about it, I might have uninstalled IE10 before!

A rather excessive reaction I think... as it's not really IE10 fault!

Think what you like.

IE10 wasn't working on my previously rock solid Windows 7 64 bit O.S.

It had to go until I have time to make it work.

Do you guys have the same problem on other IPB forums ?

I see PattayaTalk uses release 3.3.4 while many use 3.4.3. Maybe an update is required? (and sorry for MM in this case ;))

I'll look into that. I thought we'd upgrade to the latest recently, but on further checking, that's not the case.

I forgot to add,I tried my laptop,tablet and PC and still cannot "enter" to start a new line.No,I have not tried my phone.

Edited by bigdelta

I forgot to add,I tried my laptop,tablet and PC and still cannot "enter" to start a new line.No,I have not tried my phone.

I use the space bar to get around this problem. I recently bought a new laptop that has Windows8 and IE10 installed.

I use the space bar to get around this problem. I recently bought a new laptop that has Windows8 and IE10 installed.

I'm going to test this...here is my first line. I am about to hit ENTER.

Okay, I hit ENTER twice and this is what happened...exactly as expected.

What version of Windows are you on?

What version of Windows are you on?

Windows 7

Also, I'm now posting from a mobile and use the ENTER key to make new paragraphs.

Don't see any problem...not that there isn't one...just can't duplicate it.

Windows 7 and Chrome all the way.

Windows 7 and Chrome all the way.

Yes, I use Chrome on my PC on Windows 7.

On my mobile (Android) I use Dolphin browser.

Both platforms working fine for me.

I'm giving IE 10 another test run. I can't see any problems with it. No doubt I could get used to using this but since Chrome is easier to use and I'm used to it, I see no reason to change. The word wrapping works properly.

Things have changed since yesterday.Now using ENTER works as it should (thx for that),BUT......when responding to any post (using QUOTE button),the quote appears just as if it was part of my post-strange.This reply using the QUOTE button is a perfect example.I used QUOTE button from your reply to BigD and this is the result.Your quote is not highlighted in lite blue box as before.

Edited by bigdelta

Things have changed since yesterday.Now using ENTER works as it should (thx for that),BUT...... when responding to any post (using QUOTE button),the quote appears just as if it was part of my post-strange.This reply using the QUOTE button is a perfect example.I used QUOTE button from your reply to BigD and this is the result.Your quote is not highlighted in lite blue box as before.

Yeah, it is...the upgrade has been going on for several hours ... might even still be in process, and Invision did not turn off the board (make it offline) while they were upgrading, so anything could happen.

We are now, or almost now, at the highest maintenance level of Invision, so mayhaps they fixed the ENTER problem you were having.

OH my god...it's still totally hosed.

Yeah something odd...I made a post and it came back with all this gobbledygook at the bottom, but when refreshed looks okay.

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: range out of order in character class at offset 54 in /home/ptalk/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php on line 1457

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: range out of order in character class at offset 31 in /home/ptalk/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php on line 1457

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: range out of order in character class at offset 54 in /home/ptalk/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php on line 1539

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: range out of order in character class at offset 31 in /home/ptalk/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php on line 1539

etc etc etc

Edited by jacko

Yeah something odd...I made a post and it came back with all this gobbledygook at the bottom, but when refreshed looks okay.

Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: range out of order in character class at offset 54 in /home/ptalk/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/text/parser/bbcode.php on line 1457

Right Jacko. Just get the same thing when posting that

Looks like other IPB forums have this problem: example

The problem has been fixed.