Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Currency Exchange business/booth, operating, In Jomtien beach rd. (LICENCED!)

Hi, I am selling currency exchange kiosk on behalf of my gf.

Kiosk is located on Jomtien beach rd.

Its operating every day.

My gf got few, and would like to sell one to get some extra cash to expand her other businesses.

Its hard decision to sell for her, as its making profit every day.

In High seson, its quite good, for example in januany, it made over 100 000 profit.

The rent is 20 000thb/month

There is one employee right now, but you can put ur own, or work urself, or your gf, so you dont pay salary.

You dont pay deposit, for rent.

Best thing about it is my gf is willing to let you work/use her banking licence, more details by email, or call.

You can start operate next day.

All you need is cash to exchange.

My gf will advise you, and help you with her experience, how to...

I think is bargain.

When she first got it, she had to pay huge deposit for place, build box, buy equipement, connect electrics, get licence (takes time, and not easy to get).

So if you are looking for business for urself or your gf, that can be good oportunity for you.

You dont need buy stock, all u deal with is pure cash.

Cant go wrong with business.

And location is on jomtien beach rd.

Personally if I got money I would buy it from her myself :)

For serious buyers, I can get price bit down.

700,000 THB

087 378 6693

Thank You

Kris

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by mataleo

just a few questions...

How about the farang work permit ? using her licence ? How is it ?

The rent is 20.000 and the transfer money is 700.000... ( 8+ high season months to work only to pay for the opportunity, before to earn a satang...hmm... ) Anyway, following the paid money who will be the owner with the rights ?

Farang u need ur own work permit, if u can manage to get it, if not u need thai staff, like ur gf, or someone.

its profiting everyday, there is no day without profit, just in high seson u get more.

u pay rent to the owner of the land, on which booth is located.

I am not sure about ownership i didnt disquss that with her so i dont want give u wrong answer, but I think it will be person who gets it

Licence is for exchange money, u need goverment licence for that.

the other thing is u will be able to give better exchange rates then bank, as she does. She will tell all how too....

20 000 rent is cheap there, some other boxes she pays 30 000 - 35 000

Edited by mataleo

just a few questions...

The rent is 20.000 and the transfer money is 700.000... ( 8+ high season months to work only to pay for the opportunity, before to earn a satang...hmm... ) Anyway, following the paid money who will be the owner with the rights ?

I think its not for you as hes netting 100,000 in one month alone. You only want to make 100,000 a year.

You might want to post the terms of the lease? How many years left is there a option to renew etc.

Its year by year rent for place. No problems with renewal. My gf knows owner and she always pay rent on time.

Details u would have to sort out with her.

100000 month but its oossible to make more depends.

Same road just bith feather she manage get 200000 month in high seson. Its like making 10 000 day

Something not quite right here...! if a business like this is making so much money why sell it...? . If your GF wants to expand other business like you say , why not go to see bank manager to organise a business loan , if she has a few of these booths like you say and is legitimate company she would have no problem getting a loan from her bank....! . Just doesn't make sense .

Something not quite right here...! if a business like this is making so much money why sell it...? . If your GF wants to expand other business like you say , why not go to see bank manager to organise a business loan , if she has a few of these booths like you say and is legitimate company she would have no problem getting a loan from her bank....! . Just doesn't make sense .

Ur brain is not right

How aboutbif she got loans already and credit cadrs to pay off?

oh and pay for cars and condos and houses i forgot, so why whould she want one more loan ?

and shes got few businesses, so its up to her what she does with it

please dont talk or ask silly stuff, or try be smart.

I sell business, and give as much info as u need, dont ask why sell, this and that...

Ur brain is not right

Thus really proving the point of the profitability of this venture since she has a few of them and has to sell them to pay off credit cards. Pass unless you're daft.
  • Upvote 1

Ur brain is not right

oh and pay for cars and condos and houses i forgot, so why whould she want one more loan ?

and shes got few businesses, so its up to her what she does with it

please dont talk or ask silly stuff, or try be smart.

I sell business, and give as much info as u need, dont ask why sell, this and that...

:clueless

Its proves nothing.

She opens 2 more boxes one by mimosa and its expensive.

Is that proves that this business is good?

To me its best type of business here, i xant even think about anything bettter...

And cant even bother with silly talks, i told that last person.

Its proves nothing.

She opens 2 more boxes one by mimosa and its expensive.

Is that proves that this business is good?

To me its best type of business here, i xant even think about anything bettter...

And cant even bother with silly talks, i told that last person.

r u sure you're from the UK.

Why the f. Its matters for u where im from mate?

What this got to do witch exchange box?

I am polish but i live in watford, now u buy box?

For all u thinking currency exchange is not profitable u better thing again, or google it or something.

The box in high seson makeing 4-5 times more then 7/11

• Upvote 1

just a few questions...

I'm blown away. You always seem to know everything about everything here. Now your asking stupid questions.

It's a one person run kiosk, also a Thai Business. Not a company where you can employ 4 thai staff & apply for a work permit to sit in there plus pay the overheads to sustain the permit, lol. Have you ever seen a farang in an exchange box? Anyway, there's a list of what foreigners can get a work permit for & that aint one of them.

Yes its good for thai gf works there or get a 1 thai staff pay salary thays how it works now.

Acctually its possible get work permit on exchange box cuz i saw russian woman working in box in Phuket she had one but her employer was some big company.

• 2 weeks later...

Just some changes

Price drop to 600000

And rent is 17 000 i made mistake.

Me thinks you are fulloshit........ :llaugh

This should be in funnies section.......!

Edited by Nightrider