Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

World Cup, want to watch in Pattaya

LOL. If he chooses to dish it out, he'll get it back with interest - just ask MadMick.

There you go. #43. A good reason not to wear an England shirt if ever one was needed. I dread what to think would have happened if he was wearing a Colombian or French shirt and you were in the vicinity. On the evidence of this thread, probably much the same. As you pointed out - a complete and utter bigot thinking he could tell someone what sports top he should choose to wear. :ninja:

Do you wear an England footie shirt in Pattaya?

You very quickly edited that didn't you

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am glad the two threads about the Wold Cup in Brazil have finally started. A bit of harmless banter is fine, but so far there has been too much of it, instead of discussing what will or could happe

Just like the previous WC, they are still pissing around trying to decide who will be transmitting the games. Since Scotland have decided to opt out, I still have to decide on a team to follow - I mi

You have to remember, the Scots have many years of experience of not supporting England during the World Cup. Developed from many years more of not supporting Scotland.

Posted Images

Not really. 25 minutes or thereabouts. :clueless

Were you worried your mate Jacko was going to ban you for what you originally wrote :thumbup

Were you worried your mate Jacko was going to ban you for what you originally wrote :thumbup

Which was? Don't be shy ... :clueless If you need any help with the big words, just let me know. :thumbup

Coincidentally, I'm just waiting for my annual order from Lovell Sports to arrive - it has just left Laksi, so it should be here tomorrow. I hope my choices of attire don't cause anyone too much angst ...

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Upvote 1

Which was? Don't be shy ... :clueless If you need any help with the big words, just let me know. :thumbup

Coincidentally, I'm just waiting for my annual order from Lovell Sports to arrive - it has just left Laksi, so it should be here tomorrow. I hope my choices of attire don't cause anyone too much angst ...

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-01-07 at 19.44.08.png

Why should anyone give a shit what shirt you wear. I certainly don't. All that was said earlier was some of us would happily support Scotland if they did well in the world cup and you throw your toys out of your pram and cry like a brat. Have you been turned over for a large sum of money or been done up the arse by a ladyboy unexpectedly? Just curious to know why you have become such a nasty horrible wanker of late. You used to write some funny shit, but now you have become an ass.

• Upvote 2

So, anyone know what networks are carrying World Cup Games?

I would think CTH, they show the premiership games now.

So, anyone know what networks are carrying World Cup Games?

All the games are on Astro with English commentary and pre/post match talk etc.

In Thailand the games must be available on free to air - the rights are held by RS Sport who will (presumably) do a deal with CTH and/or True.

All that was said earlier was some of us would happily support Scotland if they did well in the world cup and you throw your toys out of your pram and cry like a brat. Have you been turned over for a large sum of money or been done up the arse by a ladyboy unexpectedly? Just curious to know why you have become such a nasty horrible wanker of late. You used to write some funny shit, but now you have become an ass.

It's nice to know you care. I apologise if, unlike yourself, I haven't always been a nasty horrible wanker. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and all that. :thumbup

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Upvote 1

It's nice to know you care. I apologise if, unlike yourself, I haven't always been a nasty horrible wanker. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and all that. :thumbup

You haven't always been a nasty horrible wanker - just of late. Glad you worked out your imitation fetish :dbh :thumbup Now get back to posting your usual useful and funny stuff.

• Upvote 1

Unlike your good self. :thumbup

Oh dear, you really don't have a sense of humor anymore do you :clueless

You really need to grow up and get a life, you have turned into a sad old wanker and it looks like you will be always like this. We will have to call you Fat Tom from now as you need a 5XL shirt. Seems like you are going down hill fast and you must be really pissed that your mate Jacko got the Moderators job and you did not. That must really hurt. Does it keep you awake at night lol

• Upvote 1

Unlike your good self.   :thumbup

Oh dear, you really don't have a sense of humor anymore do you :clueless

You really need to grow up and get a life, you have turned into a sad old wanker and it looks like you will be always like this. We will have to call you Fat Tom from now as you need a 5XL shirt. Seems like you are going down hill fast and you must be really pissed that your mate Jacko got the Moderators job and you did not. That must really hurt. Does it keep you awake at night lol

Mick, give it a rest..This sort of attack is inappropriate and off topic and is violating the flaming rule.

Mick, give it a rest..This sort of attack is inappropriate and off topic and is violating the flaming rule.

You are telling me WTF - are you not able to read what Fat Tom has been writing on this thread as well as many others.

Edit in; I have tried to be nice to him and ask him whats up and why he has suddenly become so obnoxious and all he has done is continue to attack. FFS read what he has written first - atleast before he edits it all out. I replied to what he has written, he then edits it to make himself look like he has done nothing wrong.

Edited by bigmick
  • Upvote 1

You are telling me WTF - are you not able to read what Fat Tom has been writing on this thread as well as many others.

Edit in; I have tried to be nice to him and ask him whats up and why he has suddenly become so obnoxious and all he has done is continue to attack. FFS read what he has written first - atleast before he edits it all out. I replied to what he has written, he then edits it to make himself look like he has done nothing wrong.

If you're so concerned about my editing, take a screenshot. Or is that beyond you? Don't blame others for your own shortcomings. :thumbup

I replied to what he has written, he then edits it to make himself look like he has done nothing wrong.

You need to get to grips with the quote function then. As it is, I know just the guy who may be able to help you.

We will have to call you Fat Tom from now as you need a 5XL shirt.

FFS, another one that's concerned about my choice of shirts. So much for your disinterest - that didn't last long. Too funny! :bhappy

Why should anyone give a shit what shirt you wear. I certainly don't.

Edited by CheshireTom

Don't worry. I'm fully aware that you spent your formative years in that small corner of England that still clings to the notion that Bernard Manning was a comedian rather than the big, fat bigot that he really was. Obviously those perceptions rub off on folk. The fact that you are even now unable to distinguish between humour and good, old fashioned-bigotry doesn't really bother me. To be truthful, I find that it kind of suits you.

BTW, for a so-called Mod, you don't set a very good example to other BMs.

Only joking. :thumbup

None of your business though is it?

If there is such a thing, in your mind.

If you believe I have broken any board rules, use the report function.

If you wish to complain about Mod actions, see rule 13.

De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.

Edited by jacko

None of your business though is it?

If there is such a thing, in your mind.

If you believe I have broken any board rules, use the report function.

If you wish to complain about Mod actions, see rule 13.

De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.

LOL. As I told MadMick, if you want to dish it out, don't start bleating if you get a response. :thumbup

Edited by CheshireTom

LOL. As I told MadMick, if you want to dish it out, don't start bleating if you get a response. :thumbup

Yeah, you really dished it out to me and Bernard Manning and Bigmick there......... :clueless

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1

If you're so concerned about my editing, take a screenshot. Or is that beyond you? Don't blame others for your own shortcomings. :thumbup

But no one gives a shit about you any more and your pathetic attempts to hide your bullshit

You need to get to grips with the quote function then. As it is, I know just the guy who may be able to help you.

Im doing just fine and don't need to spend all day on a computer for company - unlike you, I have friends to go hang out with

FFS, another one that's concerned about my choice of shirts. So much for your disinterest - that didn't last long. Too funny! :bhappy

Like I said - I don't give a shit what shirt you wear, but it bothers you what shirt some one else wears, now I know your a fat bastard 5XL lol

Edited by bigmick

Hey Mick...fancy a beer tonight?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sure, what time and where

I will go to PMs.......