Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Penthouse Hotel - I have stayed there. Depends on what you want of course but the rooms are not as good in the flesh as they look on the website.

Its not properly cleaned, but acceptable., just.

The issue is the staff are as cold as the antarctic. The joint has a poor atmosphere. Hard to describe but as a guest you feel invisible.

Position is excellent if walking street is your need.

I visited the Penthouse Hotel back in 2008 before Flo's first trip to Pattaya to check it out - it was filthy, visibly filthy. Also I thought that most Thai girls (but not the girls from their gogo Kittens Club) would run a mile before using a swing hanging from the ceiling etc. paraphernalia from another culture..... see above. Just MHO. Not been back.

The hotel is "almost" the ST rooms of the gogo....

Each to his/her own of course, but why take a Thai lady out of her comfort zone - soi 6 (mirrored rooms from time to time - but there's always this fat bloke watching me :llaugh ), Devil's Den (a swing there that we've never even thought of using - Flo says the girls once used it for a laugh towards the end of a session - no need for it for anyone to get "interested").

All just my humble thoughts...

Andy Cap

• Upvote 3
  • 7 years later...

Living in Pattaya with my Thai wife, and we are finding other couples who are interested in swinging lifestyle fun.  Would love to here from other couples or possible singles who are also interested in the lifestyle.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 1:37 PM, denisdoc said:

Living in Pattaya with my Thai wife, and we are finding other couples who are interested in swinging lifestyle fun.  Would love to here from other couples or possible singles who are also interested in the lifestyle.

You might have to investigate Twitter (or X as it is now known) as there are a number of online swing groups, but you will need the wife to translate.

8 hours ago, Malakor said:

You might have to investigate Twitter (or X as it is now known) as there are a number of online swing groups, but you will need the wife to translate.

And of course you will need her as trading material