Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Vegetarian restaurants in Pattaya

Four years ago there was a small place on South Pattaya road. Walking from the beach it is/was on your left before the intersection if Third road.

It was still there a couple of months ago...I looked in on it.

There is another on 3rd Road near the flyover across the Jomtien road. It is attached to a Thai massage joint.

Four years ago there was a small place on South Pattaya road. Walking from the beach it is on your left before the intersection of Third road.

The food is good in this place, here are a couple of meals a friend and I had from there. Definite Indian feel to the place.

IMG_0733 (Small).JPG

IMG_0734 (Small).JPG

Saras within the Sun City Hotel on Pratamnuk Road is the best absolutely dedicated veggie restaurant that I have found. I am not a veggie myself by any means, but am not averse to the cuisine. This one is primarily Indian food, but does have Thai and Chinese sections; alledgedly they do cater for the more " hard-core" Vegans too. The Dosas were excellent last time I was there. I also believe that they offer a part menu ( suited dishes) on the various delivery services around town. Be aware though, as with most of the joints in this location, and that they are "squatting" within an hotel, it is not particularly cheap.

Edited by Fatboyfat

Saras next to Siam Bayshore hotel on Pratamuk Road is the best absolutely dedicated veggie restaurant that I have found. I am not a veggie myself by any means, but am not averse to the cuisine. This one is primarily Indian food, but does have Thai and Chinese sections; alledgedly they do cater for the more " hard-core" Vegans too. The Dosas were excellent last time I was there. I also believe that they offer a part menu ( suited dishes) on the various delivery services around town.

Good to know, thanks!

• 4 months later...

Four years ago there was a small place on South Pattaya road. Walking from the beach it is/was on your left before the intersection if Third road.

This One! Its one of the best vegetarian restaurants i ever eaten at, been going there for the last ten years or so...

Great suggestion.

5 star it's called, excellent food..