Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bake n Brew, Soi Xzyte

I want to post a recommendation of a dandy little coffee/lunch shop on Soi Xzyte, the narrow soi that leads from Third Road (across from Bliss Lounge) down to the foot of Soi Chaiyapoon. It's on the right side as you wobble west from Bliss Lounge, across from the blasted heath where Xzyte Disco used to be.

The shop has a nice veranda for people watching on the outside and a properly air conditioned dining room inside with curtain glass on three sides. Decor is cheerful and spotlessly clean.

The coffee is standard Boncafe fare but there's a nice variety of styles. Service is friendly, with pretty, smiling waitresses, very prompt and helpful.

The food is a distinct cut above the usual lunch fare in Pattaya. It's not fine dining, but there's a range of sandwiches, pastas, curries, soups and pastries, reasonably priced and nicely presented.

I was surprised to find such a nice spot in such a god-awful location. Next time you've got the post-BJ munchies after draining your clockweights at the Bliss Lounge, point your still-trembling toes toward Bake n Brew.

Edited by MeGoDanceNow
  • Upvote 2

I have just returned from 9 days in Pattaya and I also highly recommend this place. They also have an extensive breakfast menu which was great value for money.

One thing I found on their menu which I have not found else where is my beloved FLAT WHITE, the best coffee I have had to date in Thailand.

cheers

Rodney

• Upvote 1