Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spam is quite popular in Hawaii where according to your Wikipedia article, Hawaii residents have the highest per capita consumption of spam in the US. In Hawaii, you can get spam & eggs at McDona

Corned beef hash.....Mmmmmmmmm

Is talking about Corned beef spamming the spam thread?

Posted Images

Cheddar? Have you got cheddar? It's the most popular cheese in the world.

Wensleydale.?

Yes?

Ah, well, I'll have some of that!

Oh! I thought you were talking to me, Mister Wensleydale, that's my name.

Wensleydale.?

Yes?

Ah, well, I'll have some of that!

Oh! I thought you were talking to me, Mister Wensleydale, that's my name.

I love a bit of Wensleydale or Caerphilly and a dollop of Branston Pickle......

As for Spam...... Have been known to eat it..... but not very often!!!

I love a bit of Wensleydale or Caerphilly and a dollop of Branston Pickle......

As for Spam...... Have been known to eat it..... but not very often!!!

To get back on theme...I have cravings for spam sandwiches every few months or so but refuse to pay Friendship/Big C prices so will be bringing a few cans back from UK in September along with a few cans of corned dog.

I am not a great lover of cheese but give me a pizza loaded with toppings and I can eat until I'm stuffed. So yes, your idea has merit.

Many a Thai Pizza doesn't have much cheese in it!

To get back on theme...I have cravings for spam sandwiches every few months or so but refuse to pay Friendship/Big C prices so will be bringing a few cans back from UK in September along with a few cans of corned dog.

I like spam sandwiches too couldn't find it at first and was bring it back from the US, now it's here for the

price difference it's not worth the bother to buy it in the US, just buy it here.

Edited by Olded

I like spam sandwiches too couldn't find it at first and was bring it back from the US, now it's here for the

price difference it's not worth the bother to buy it in the US, just buy it here.

Maybe when I get to UK I will come to the same conclusion but it's not as if I am making a special journey to buy Spam and corned dog...

Mmmmmmm.... you've jst given me an idea for what to eat tonight!!!!

I've been watching "how to make corned beef hash" videos on youtube after posting that reply..!!!

I've been watching "how to make corned beef hash" videos on youtube after posting that reply..!!!

Mom used to occasionally get cans of corned beef hash and cook poached eggs for the topping. Without the eggs the CBH sucked, so dry, but with the eggs it was good. My dad loved the stuff.

That said, I miss her fried chicken and banana cream pies. The woman could cook until she got old and her recipes changed....but in her heyday, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Corned beef is great stuff too.

Corned beef hash.....Mmmmmmmmm

Which poses an interesting question. You will get corned beef hash occasionally in the US. Yet I don't recall ever eating corned beef as such or seeing it for sale. Where they getting it for the hash?

Which poses an interesting question. You will get corned beef hash occasionally in the US. Yet I don't recall ever eating corned beef as such or seeing it for sale. Where they getting it for the hash?

Hormel makes it. I looked it up and Target sells it in the USA.

This is how we ate it as a kid.

http://www.hormel.com/Recipes/Sunshine-Hash.aspx

Edited by midlifecrisis

I hope you mean cooked as separate dishes, not combined together!!! :puke

Perhaps an example of when you should use an Oxford comma..??

"fried chicken, and banana cream pies.".

A tin of corned beef, an onion, and spuds bunged in a pan...plate it then put a runny fried egg on top.....

Recipe for what i call CB hash.

1 large onion,1 large tin CB potatoes and carrots.gravy granules.

Soften onion in a little oil.Put to one side.

Put diced potato and carrots in boiling water(water enough to cover)When cooked

add onions and CB (diced)Also add a couple of spoons of gravy granules.I also like to add lots of white pepper and brown sauce.

Simmer for about 20 mins.

What you should end up with is a stew i guess,definitely,not a dry blob.

Edited by pattysteve

What you should end up with is a stew i guess,definitely,not a dry blob.

I like a slightly moist blob but caught around the edges to a slight browning crust in places..

Whilst we have accumulated so many Spam experts on one thread may I pose this question...... What is the taste difference between Spam and Tulip luncheon meat?

In Big C today a can of Spam (American) was on offer at 209 Baht ( normal price 235 Baht ) but next to it was Tulip luncheon meat at 109 Baht...

So, as I say, does it taste any different...especially in the mode that you prefer to eat it....?????

EDIT = No corned dog on the shelves today - perhaps I need to take a walk up Khao Talo to Siamsburys..

Edited by Bullfrog

Corned beef is great stuff too.

Similarly versatile... can also be battered and deep fried or made into a hash!

Corned beef, HP and raw onion sandwiches helped me grow into the superman I am today!

Edited by jacko

Whilst we have accumulated so many Spam experts on one thread may I pose this question...... What is the taste difference between Spam and Tulip luncheon meat?

In Big C today a can of Spam (American) was on offer at 209 Baht ( normal price 235 Baht ) but next to it was Tulip luncheon meat at 109 Baht...

So, as I say, does it taste any different...especially in the mode that you prefer to eat it....?????

EDIT = No corned dog on the shelves today - perhaps I need to take a walk up Khao Talo to Siamsburys..

Yes,very different,my substitute for Spam is Gulong pork luncheon meat.Its in a red can and bought from Foodland.

If you go down this one unnumbered soi off third road--oh, not that kind of corned dog.