Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

PattayaTalk Monthly Meeting + Bar Crawl, April 25 8PM @LePub

Thanks Frostie, it was a very good bar crawl, despite a couple of lacklustre clubs, we had good fun. It was good to meet you all, and Phil again. I really enjoyed it all...a bit like the old days. And that Crafty Bushman brought new meaning to that old phrase about'growing old disgracefully'.... Something for us all to aspire to !!

• Upvote 1

Some of you are no slouches yourselves, thankfully. The Germans have an old saying (which rhymes) to the effect that once your reputation is ruined, life is all the more unstressed. Like all of us, I didn't come to Patts to indulge myself in the beautiful beach, highly spiritual temples or .. er .. local culture. In view of recent sad losses I'm also increasingly aware that we're a long time dead and should enjoy what we have left.

And I really enjoyed the entire crawl, met up with old friends, got plenty of attention and visited some now unfamiliar agogos. Many thanks to Frosty for organizing and to Phil for the pizza and hospitality, well done chaps.

• Upvote 2

In Crazy House I thought Teelack was back in town, but it was BM in question who shall remain nameless.

It's true they must look similar from behind with their ears clamped. (No "answers on a postcard"......? We could send them via La Poste....)

BTW - Bam was never interested in me when she was sober, but was the only TG who ever called me, regularly at that, around 3.30am, not to ask if she could come over (I wish), but to come to where her and her friends were and spend my budget! Never went, but she kept on calling....

Glad you lads are still living it up together!!!!!

Andy Cap & Flo

Edited by capdagde
  • Upvote 1