Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 159 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Austrian and Swiss to Bangkok Combo....transit

Isn't the minimum transit time allowed 1hr?. I might have read that somewhere, or dreamt it lol.

Either way, that is a damn good price. I googled Qatar recently for June next year and they came in around the £440 mark.

Isn't the minimum transit time allowed 1hr?. I might have read that somewhere, or dreamt it lol.

Either way, that is a damn good price. I googled Qatar recently for June next year and they came in around the £440 mark.

I was under the impression it was 45 minutes. ?? I have been on a Qatar connection in Doha that was scheduled for 55 minutes back in 2006

I think my tightest ever was with KLM in Schipol, made it and surprisingly so did the case.

I always consider transfer times when booking, rejecting short ones as airlines struggle to get short shuttles off on time. Over 5 hours is rejected outright unless I know there is a good lounge I will be admitted to.

Edited by jacko

I meant to put up these before apologies. The non stops. Thai was £484 hence I left it off

attachicon.gifnon.png

I'm sure the Brexit fallout will have been hoovered up by then. Can't get a Ryanair booking yet for post Mar 29 to or from UK.

Just messing around with Summer flights next year and that is some connection time on the outbound sectors lol

attachicon.giffli.png

In our experience they usually hold flights up for home airline arriving and leaving situations if the stopovers are tight - i.e. Austrian outward and Swiss inward. Someone with your name on a board whisks you straight to the departing plane. It avoids free hotel, meals and the compensation....

• Upvote 1