Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 247 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Day time beer bars similar to nana soi4

Hi I quite like sitting with a cold beer or two watching the world go by when Im in bkk usually on soi4

Im no expert on Pattaya by any means is there some where similar to sit etc , last time We sat in the beer bar complex on beach road bottom of soi8 as we stayed at flipper lodge , cheers

Hi I quite like sitting with a cold beer or two watching the world go by when Im in bkk usually on soi4

Im no expert on Pattaya by any means is there some where similar to sit etc , last time We sat in the beer bar complex on beach road bottom of soi8 as we stayed at flipper lodge , cheers

Loads of them on Soi Buakhao....an interesting world going by!

Lucky Corner Soi 7/ Beach Rd

Loads of them on Soi Buakhao....an interesting world going by!

Lucky Corner Soi 7/ Beach Rd

Probably not as many ladies around in the Buakhau beer bars in the afternoon compared to Nana.It depends what you want.

Soi 6 might provide the nearrst equivalent. Plenty of places to sit outside watching the world go by but with the option of decent looking female company as well.

I think Pattaya has far more daytime options than Bangkok, some livelier than others.

I'm biased to the Soi Buakhao area. Quite a few to choose from. In no particular order and off the top of my head; Easy Corner Bar, Nikom Court, Katsiree, Sutus Court, Billabong, Triangle Bar, and the newest addition that looks to have potential but I've not yet stopped at is Pook Plaza.

Edited by forcebwithu

There's nothing like people watching on Soi Nana. The bars that I enjoy people watching from in Pattaya are:

Nooky Bar - Drinking Street

Ruby Club - Soi 6

Eagle Bar - Soi 7

Poker Bar - Corner of Soi 8 and Beach Road

Mirror Bar - Beach Road near Soi 8

Little Suzie's Bar and Luck Bar - Soi Diana

Smile Bar - Second Road near Soi Diamond

Wonderful Bar - Second Road

English Rose Bar - Second Road

Dokkai Bar - Second Road

Easy R Con Bar - Soi Bhukhao

Plus any bar that has a view of Hellfire Junction on Soi Bhukhao. There's one on Soi Kinyow too that I can't remember the name of which is pretty good. It's the one that is the cheapest which always has the dregs of Pattaya drinking in there which is always a joy to observe.

Edited by Siam Sam

I enjoy so many places in Soi Buakhao that they are too numerous to mention. Starting at the New Plaza end and heading off to the big market there are dozens of places to watch the world go by at very reasonable prices. There are a lot of places in the 55 /65 baht range for SML. Add Soi LK from say 5.30pm and you really don't need anywhere else. I will however give an honorable mention to Soi 6 for watching the sun go down and the libido go up!

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Try Mulligans outside Central Festival. They serve Singha in pints (or in pint size glasses, last time I mentioned that it went on to be an epic threadfuck on the capacity of a glass) and often have deals on. Food is crap though.

Sit yourself outside on the corner closest to the road (The right hand side corner facing the beach as you stand looking at Central) and watch loads of pale skinned Korean cuties going into the Hilton, countless Beach road freelancers going to / from CF, some Hi-So Thais heading home or out shopping, off duty GoGo girls heading to Starbucks and other shop girls knocking off and popping in for a sneaky beer after 5:30.

You can thank me later :P