Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gottsy

Greetings

Old timer here. Been going to Thailand for donkeys years and was married to a Thai for over 40 years. Sadly she died 2 years back. Thats life (or death) Her body was donated to Southampton University Hospital for the students etc. She always wanted that, to help others learn about being a doctor etc.

Ive known Thailand and Pattaya since it was pretty much a swamp (Looks like its reverted back). I've been back to Thailand, mainly Bangkok in the last few years and last October went to Pattaya for a few days. That was a shock.

I'll post later

8 minutes ago, Gottsy said:

Old timer here. Been going to Thailand for donkeys years and was married to a Thai for over 40 years. Sadly she died 2 years back. Thats life (or death) Her body was donated to Southampton University Hospital for the students etc. She always wanted that, to help others learn about being a doctor etc.

Ive known Thailand and Pattaya since it was pretty much a swamp (Looks like its reverted back). I've been back to Thailand, mainly Bangkok in the last few years and last October went to Pattaya for a few days. That was a shock.

I'll post later

Welcome to the forum. 

I have approved your account, and removed the moderation restriction. You can post and view level 1 content at your leisure now. 

If you are in town on Wednesday, consider joining us on the barcrawl starting at 8pm at LePub - introduce yourself and get access to more content on the forums. 🙂

Frosty

Hi Gottsy

Welcome to the forum mate, I've often wondered how Pattaya was way back when , would have been great to visit the place back in the day.

9 hours ago, Gottsy said:

Cheers for that. I'm not in Thailand at the mo. I'm coming over in May.

There'll be a bar crawl in May.....

8 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

WTTB. Would be great to see any pics you took from your years past in Thailand.

Indeed it would. Unfortunately most stuff including hundreds of pics and negatives of my wedding, family and kids all went up in flames when the Thatched roof of my house caught fire and burned the place down (thanks to a neighbour who's chimney caught fire and blew sparks onto my roof)