Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

English Fantasy Football 2020/21

10 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Sure .... but you may have a different team by then .......

Son and Kane and Salah are staples. Of the three, Kane would be the most likely to be transfered. For Vardy? Bamford? With 0.3 in the bank not much can happen.

10 hours ago, midlifecrisis said:

Son and Kane and Salah are staples. Of the three, Kane would be the most likely to be transfered. For Vardy? Bamford? With 0.3 in the bank not much can happen.

At the moment I am struggling with next week's team selection!

EDIT - And I have learnt from your misfortune, not only will I avoid putting captain and vice captain in the same team but will avoid putting them in the same match aswell

Edited by Bullfrog
7 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Well bugger me with a pitchfork!

I've just noticed that GW 17 is the start of the Cup competition and I took a 4 point hit this week!! :banghead

You're lucky.... after losing 4 of my squad players to last minute Covid postponements I didn't even qualify for the cup...... the first time I've failed to qualify!!!.....

5 minutes ago, TheFiend said:

You're lucky.... after losing 4 of my squad players to last minute Covid postponements I didn't even qualify for the cup...... the first time I've failed to qualify!!!.....

Chelsea v city may get postponed too. City already have 5 players out with covid ........You have 3 involved in that game too !!!

4 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Chelsea v city may get postponed too. City already have 5 players out with covid ........You have 3 involved in that game too !!!

:banghead

Think this season might be my last.... I've got to admit I'm shit at this Fantasy Football and all I seem to achieve is mid table mediocrity.

4 minutes ago, TheFiend said:

Think this season might be my last.... I've got to admit I'm shit at this Fantasy Football and all I seem to achieve is mid table mediocrity.

I like competing with my sons so like to carry on each year...but this year has been pure luck...nothing else !!

18 hours ago, TheFiend said:

:banghead

I've just checked and there is only 75 points between us this morning with MLC sandwiched between us ...

75 points is nothing to catch up on ....