Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Sign in to follow this  
aldriglikvid

Pratumnak Condo Projects Year 2018+

Hi Guys, 

I'm looking to do a 1 year rental in Pratumnak (or close) this coming season. Would you know if any service or site where I can list properties by date of when the project was built? Or something similar. 

I'm looking for projects dated 2018+. 

Thanks, 

Cant heip your question but please update as you continue.  I use East Coast Realty and happy with the service.  I have considered moving to the dark side or the Hill. I like the par 3 at Asia Hotel so Pratunmak would be good. 

On 10/4/2020 at 11:35 PM, aldriglikvid said:

Hi Guys, 

I'm looking to do a 1 year rental in Pratumnak (or close) this coming season. Would you know if any service or site where I can list properties by date of when the project was built? Or something similar. 

I'm looking for projects dated 2018+. 

Thanks, 

Don't think I've come across any property listing site which allows you to filter by age of project, but then again it's not a factor I consider. 

I don't know why you are limiting yourself to projects finished in the last two years, you are severely limiting the number of options available. Stretching your criteria out to 5-6 years will give you a lot more options of buildings that still should be in very good condition when your 1 year contract ends.

As far as projects that fit your criteria in the Pratumnak area I can't think of many off hand.

Sands at the bottom of Soi 5 is the first one that springs to mind. There is also One Tower at the bottom of Soi 4 which I think may be 2 or 3 years old. There are possibly some projects in the New Nordic estate that may fit.

In the Cosy Beach area there is a building on Kasetsin Soi 1, I think it is called The Jewel, which had just opened, or was just about to open, when I moved away from the area last year.

Slightly off Pratumnak, on Theppraya Road there is a newish development about halfway down the hill between the Pratumnak lights and Thepprasit Road, I think it's called Carribean something?. I'm not sure exactly when it opened but think it's about 2-3 years old.

As I said earlier expanding your criteria slightly will give you a lot more choice.

Hi @tallguy 🙂

Great reply and thanks a lot for your effort. Just as you say I'm not necessarily super-strict at 2018 - but I do want it built within 5 years. 

Your names have been noted and I'll research them promptly. Thank you again sir 🙂

I think you'll find the more recent builds have less sq meters of living area than older builds. If it were me, I'd be looking at best price/sq m, and then comparing amenities and condition of the rental to make my final selection.

Agree with the above post and many older units have larger balconies.

The key is to find one that’s been updated.

Guys, of course I understand the rationale. However, now I'm looking for a particular project so if you know any names, please write them and I'll create a list. I can share the list sorted for year later :)

1 hour ago, aldriglikvid said:

Guys, of course I understand the rationale. However, now I'm looking for a particular project so if you know any names, please write them and I'll create a list. I can share the list sorted for year later 🙂

FYI. The development I mentioned previously on Thappraya Road is called Grande Carribean.