Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Would you believe it? Artificial Intelligence.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@forcebwithu Sorted overnight to ensure your smooth cycle ride.  

A new feature has recently appeared on Photoshop Beta called 'find distractions.'  Essentially with one click of the mouse one can remove wires and cables from a photograph as I have done above.  Simi

Posted Images

• blue_flag changed the title to Would you believe it? Artificial Intelligence.

In fairness to members, here, this was done on the Adobe Photoshop Beta with Generative Fill.  Both took about a minute each to do.

Are there any other members using this software?  If so what do you think if it?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Just amazing how far the photo editing software has progressed over the years. 

The first ever photograph must have astonished many artists.

first-photograph.jpg

1 minute ago, hyku1147 said:

The first ever photograph must have astonished many artists.

first-photograph.jpg

The second photograph was of a naked women.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, blue_flag said:

In fairness to members, here, this was done on the Adobe Photoshop Beta with Generative Fill.  Both took about a minute each to do.

Are there any other members using this software?  If so what do you think if it?

How long does it take to learn Photoshop?

10 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

How long does it take to learn Photoshop?

A difficult question to answer.  I have been using Lightroom and Photoshop for several years; whilst I regard myself as competent, there is a great deal of photoshop that I can not use.  I would say that if one is familiar with the layout of the keyboard, then after a few days of use, you should be able to make significant improvements to your photographs.  Both the above programs are updated monthly, introducing new features, so there is always something new to learn.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, blue_flag said:

A difficult question to answer.  I have been using Lightroom and Photoshop for several years; whilst I regard myself as competent, there is a great deal of photoshop that I can not use.  I would say that if one is familiar with the layout of the keyboard, then after a few days of use, you should be able to make significant improvements to your photographs.  Both the above programs are updated monthly, introducing new features, so there is always something new to learn.

Thanks.

On 7/24/2023 at 7:28 PM, blue_flag said:

TBH when I saw the OP photos I was thrown a curve ball, really thinking I was looking at a completed project... well for a second......with a little more thought I realized what I had seen on Sunday, could never have progressed so well. That said, I came down piss alley on Tuesday and took the opportunity to see the reality, that it still looked like a bombed out street. 

• Haha 1

@blue_flag, would you mind if I request the mods move this very interesting topic to the General Discussion about Pattaya section. A friend passes the time using Adobe Illustrator for designing shirts and I'd like to send him a link to this topic as an example of what the bleeding edge of photo shop programs looks like. Perhaps he and others might join the forum when they see topics like this being discussed.

What is the module that produced these results called? When we talked I think you mentioned AI generated, is that correct?

52 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

@blue_flag, would you mind if I request the mods move this very interesting topic to the General Discussion about Pattaya section. A friend passes the time using Adobe Illustrator for designing shirts and I'd like to send him a link to this topic as an example of what the bleeding edge of photo shop programs looks like. Perhaps he and others might join the forum when they see topics like this being discussed.

What is the module that produced these results called? When we talked I think you mentioned AI generated, is that correct?

No problem, requesting the move.  I will try to show an example going through the stages, with some screenshots after this morning’s walk.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

If only reality would catch up with what the AI has produced. Heck, we'd all be happy if it was just plain, old, boring concrete for a road surface.

If it was simply smooth and flat I would be content......

A taste of reality appearing very shortly in the buildings and constructions thread.

https://forums.pattayatalk.com/topic/72102-pattaya-area-construction-projects/?do=findComment&comment=1323967

2 hours ago, jacko said:

If it was simply smooth and flat I would be content......

Edited by blue_flag
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, blue_flag said:

Will cyclists stick to the cycle lane?

As likely as people not blocking the invalid lane on soi Yume. 

• Upvote 2