Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

eva air miles question

Hi guys

I have joined eva airs evergreen club and i was wondering how long it takes to get air miles credited to you. Assuming my travel agent registed them staight away none are showing after two + weeks. Dont want to go off at the travel agent if its a lengthy process. Thanks for any help.

Step,

I had the same problem with my airmiles! waited about 2 - 3 weeks but nothing! I did not register my airmiles through my travel agent so I thought that I have fuck it but if you go on to eva's website you can register your miles there by typing the dates you went and the flight # etc... can't remember what option I clicked on to get this up? I just fooled around with the website until I could see the register your airmiles page! or something like that!

Hope this is of some help to you! Good luck!

Jai yen yen!

Stiffler.

I forgot to get my air miles credited last year from Amsterdam - Bkk. I rang Eva in London gave them flight details, and they credited my account straightaway.

Guest Fatboyfat

Just to clarify a bit: The air miles are only credited to your account once you have actually made each leg of the flight.

Good point. If they don't credit you after that, make sure your name on the booking and on your Evergreen Club membership are EXACTLY the same, or their system won't pick it up. A particular problem can be if you have your middle name on your membership but not on your booking.

If there's a problem with this, call Eva and get them to amend your membership details.

be seeing you

monkeyman :banghead

Thanks for all the info guys and just two more questions. Can you give me the phone number for eva, the one i have is a wrong number. Question number two is can you get air miles for economy class seats or only for evergreen seats. Have flown economy several times but this will be the first time i have tried the evergreen service. Thanks again.

step

Thanks for all the info guys and just two more questions. Can you give me the phone number for eva, the one i have is a wrong number. Question number two is can you get air miles for economy class seats or only for evergreen seats. Have flown economy several times but this will be the first time i have tried the evergreen service. Thanks again.

step

step

Question 1 - see above post.

Question 2 - Yes for both. In Economy you get credited for miles travelled. In Evergreen it's miles x 1.25. You can check out the distances and airmiles credits on the Eva website and in the information you'll receive with your membership card after your first flight.

be seeing you

monkeyman :D

If you get a Evergreen Card. The miles are upgraded when you start the first leg of your trip. That's dependent though if you got the plastic one, and not the paper one you get on the website. Otherwise it takes about 6 days to upgrade your miles.

You may also have to photocopy your boarding passes and fax them to EVA's service center. I now have the Silver card, which entitles me entry to the Evergreen lounge on each leg of my flight.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I had an e-mail from Eva saying that if I booked on their official web site I would get bonus miles.

Just out of curiosity I looked at their fares for October, £1,367 LHR-BKK-rtn, Ours Travel is about £600, fcuk the miles :D

I had to register miles from my first trip with EVA online.

Got Sept 6 from LAX to BKK for $628.50USD total (539 until you add the taxes)

Upgraded to Evergreen Deluxe on the long legs. Cost me 40,000 miles.

I noticed the price was up in the $1000+ range. If, I would have booked on Sept. 5

Blackout Dates

AUG25-SEP05

DEC15-DEC31

JAN01-JAN10

FEB01-FEB18

JUN25-JUL05

AUG25-SEP05

DEC15-DEC31

Finally will use my Northwest FF miles to get to LAX.

I'll never go back. Normally use Southwest on that leg.

Does EVA have showers in their lounges?

I've used EVA ST hotel in Taipei showers for $10. Worth every penny.

Today I had an e-mail from Eva saying that if I booked on their official web site I would get bonus miles.

Just out of curiosity I looked at their fares for October, £1,367 LHR-BKK-rtn, Ours Travel is about £600, fcuk the miles :D

Gus had the same e mail and nearly fell off of my chair !

Have just booked for october and the cheaper seats on eva ie= the 470 price bracket appear to be sold out already.

Ended up paying £501 with no cc charges not bad as i fixed on what dates i can fly .

Regards

Matty

114 days and counting............. :rolleyes: