Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Real Estate - Restaurant & Guesthouse

EL209007 - Guesthouse Kelvin Belgo Thai Le Katai Established less than one-and-a-half years ago, this Pattaya guesthouse in central Pattaya lies within a double shophouse. Guests’ quarters feature 10 fully furnished rooms with computer, Internet, TV, fridge and air-con. The large, profitable restaurant has a good reputation, and includes a snooker table, darts and a big screen TV. The business comes with 10 motorbikes (a year old), a pick-up truck (a year old) and a speedboat. The rent is prepaid until December 2005. The lease contract has a three-year option at 30,000 baht per month. Total Investment To Own: 10 million baht

Just found the above........dont know if its a bad sign or not. :rolleyes:

Real Estate - Restaurant & Guesthouse

EL209007 - Guesthouse Kelvin Belgo Thai Le Katai Established less than one-and-a-half years ago, this Pattaya guesthouse in central Pattaya lies within a double shophouse. Guests’ quarters feature 10 fully furnished rooms with computer, Internet, TV, fridge and air-con. The large, profitable restaurant has a good reputation, and includes a snooker table, darts and a big screen TV. The business comes with 10 motorbikes (a year old), a pick-up truck (a year old) and a speedboat. The rent is prepaid until December 2005. The lease contract has a three-year option at 30,000 baht per month. Total Investment To Own: 10 million baht

Just found the above........dont know if its a bad sign or not. :rolleyes:

I saw that it was for sale. I was wondering about location. How far out of the way? What is around it?

Its not badly situated, just off Soi Bourkhao......really its hard to comment ,if the rooms are 350 a night then its good value if they are 800 a night then there are probably better situated places (not sure about internet though). There are plenty of bars and food places on Soi Lengkee and your only a 5 minute walk to the beach road. If you think about the length of the beach road Le Katai is roughly halfway down, just set back a bit...........if you could walk out the back of Mikes Dept Store and walk in a straight line you/d hit the Soi.

I stayed there because I needed the internet for my laptop. If I didn't need the internet, then anywhere else would've been ok too. It's decent. Nothing special. Just cheap plywood furniture, hard bed. Clean rooms and good size. I didn't try the food.

• 1 year later...

Anyone stayed recently? I emailed and Andy seems a nice enough guy. I am pretty close to staying there. It has come down to there or the ET bar on Soi 6, finally got in contact with my mate who has it!!

Just thought I would see if there are any new opinions on Lekatai

Cheers