Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Nov 19 - BKK to Pattaya

Less than 40 days to departure. I arrive at BKK on TG677 at 22:15 on November 19. I have a car booked. I'd be happy to share a ride with anyone arriving around the same time if you'll share the cost. PM me if interested.

dj0609,

The car is booked for 22:15 on Nov 19. I hope I can get through customs quickly and be in Pattaya by 1 a.m. and have a SSS and be out in time to find some company for the night. I figure that with luck I can be in the car by 11 and be in Pattaya 90 minutes later at that time of night and find girls before the bars supposedly close at 1. I'm having a couple of days in BKK at the end of my trip but want to get started in Pattaya. Let me know when you get there. Maybe we can have a drink. At least at Cowboy's party.

Less than 45 days to arrival in Pattaya. I arrive at BKK from Siem Riep on flight PG933 at 14:20 on November 30. I have a car booked. I'd be happy to share a ride with anyone arriving around the same time if you'll share the cost. PM me if interested.

Three weeks to go and this is my last post to move up the thread to see if anyone is interested in sharing a ride. If not, I'll be ready to go in Pattaya as soon as the taxi can get me there.

• 2 weeks later...
I also arrive on the 19th from London but at approx 4pm staying at the RG maybe we can meet up for a drink sometime

You will get there early evening in time to pick the best girl. I'll drop into FLB a few times during my stay. Hope to see you there.