Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Direct Taxi Service 1,200 baht to pattaya

:clap1

Have just booked Mr Toom for my trip from Bangkok airport to Pattaya on 21st May,he replied to my email within a couple of hours.Now all I have to do is sort out my accommodation!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked Mr Toom on the 13th April to pick me up at the airport and deliver me to Pattaya.

I arrived at BKK airport came through imigration/customs and waiting outside was Mrs Toom ???(either his wife or business associate) with a sign with my name on it, we went downstairs to the carpark and into the car.

Brought to Pattaya at a good speed, not too slow and not too fast. Delivered safe to my hotel and also had the half way stop for a smoke and a drink.

I hate getting Meter Cabs these days, guys are crazy drivers who think they are in a stock car race.

I give Mr Tooms service the Thumbs up

To be honest: I was not impressed. My normal sized suitcase (1 piece) did not fit in the boot, as a gas tank was installed. Therefore my luggage was placed on the backseat. Which is in my opinion an unsafe practice.

Furthermore the driver was driving during a substantial part of the trip unnecessarily on the most right side of the 4 or 6 lane highway with a speed of approximately 90 km/hr causing many cars to pass us full speed on our left side ! Also a very long telephone call (with a whispering voice) was made.

Halfway the trip I mentioned that I was getting cold. However, it was impossible to adjust the temperature. I therefore arrived in Bangkok 'cold as cold could be'.

I have sent my comments to Mr. Toom but apparently he has decided not to react.

I can't comment on the car you were in, but on my pickup, there were 3 of us. 1 Large suitcase, 1 large rucksack and 2 fairly big gear bags, all went into the boot. I had a lady driver. Maybe he has a number of cars on the road

This was Mr. Toom's reply to my comments:

So sorry for bad trip on Thursday and so thank for send good comment to me because i can't to know what ploblem on the way yes i know who take care you on a trip in last time she good driver have good comment

1) for the car now every car have to chance from petro to gas lpg for safe cost and must have gas tank.

2)That is problem

3)That is problem too

and i will find way to good service later

So Feileacan, I'm afraid that next time 1 Large suitcase, 1 large rucksack and 2 fairly big gear bags will not fit into the boot anymore !

hello all, ive sent mr toom an e-mail to make a booking for 27th may BKK to pattaya. everyone seems to have had a good experience with him.

i will post how my trip goes on this board for others to see.

• 3 weeks later...
:clap2

Have just booked Mr Toom for my trip from Bangkok airport to Pattaya on 21st May,he replied to my email within a couple of hours.Now all I have to do is sort out my accommodation!

Same same with three of my friends who will arrive on 21 August and they told me that they will post a review a bout Mr Toom service .

Sent an email to Kuhn Toom last night and received a prompt reply when I woke up this morning. He answered all my questions and I have booked him for 28 Jul at 1600. I will also give my review on his service. So far, so good.

A few weeks ago I also sent a request to Mr. Toom to be picked up at a Bangkok hotel on July 14th and got a reply back very fast.

My only concern is there will be 2 of us and we will not have room in the back seat for any of our luggage like the problem that was posted by someone else.

I will also give a update after trying his service.

LeoTex

I am travelling from BKK to Pattaya on 12 june. I intend to use Toom. Anyone travelling on that date who wants to share?

Hello Khun talldwarf

Now i'm no have your order ( 12 June ) if your still use me please letme know your travel detail for confirm later.

So thank hope to see you soon

Mr.Toom <grin

Used Mr. Toom on recent trip..picked up at airport and took me back 3 weeks later...no problems and a good service..I would recommend to anybody and will definately use him agin on future trips. :rolleyes:

I used mr tooms service on the 27th may, some guy called mr pong picked me and my friend up... he waited 2hours for us. safe driver

as you walk out from passport control you can go left or right..... TURN LEFT, you will see a bunch of people waiting with cards and people without cards.... mr pong was waiting there with a big sign.... i had no problems..... and i recommend the service

Am considering booking Mr Toon for the Bkk to Patts trip in August. How good is his (and his drivers) knowledge of Patts? This will be my first trip so I need a driver who knows where what is in pattaya.

Shuggy

Great service from Mr Toom. Only emailed him the day before - he responded a matter of hours later. Arranged to be picked up from Majestic Grande where I was staying at 11.30. On the day a lovely young lady turned up ten or so minutes early and drove me to Pattaya. Smallish car but plenty of boot space and loads of leg room in the back (and I am 6 foot 5). Charming young lady and it was the safest I have ever felt in a car in Thailand. Highly recommeneded and will definitely use again!

Cheers, J

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have also used Mr Tooms taxi service, with no problem :cussing

Mr TOOM, if you are reading this, the new airport will hopefully be before the end of the year, and it is closer to Pattaya.

Will you also do the taxi, and what will be the price?

<grin

CAN YOU SEND ME A PRICE ON COLLECTING ME ON 16/08/06 AT APPROX 4PM TO HOTEL ON THIRD RD PATTAYA desquaid@eircom.net

I don't know on that time new Airport can open or not but for my price is still 1,200 baht include best toll and parking fees already yes i know new A/P is close to Pattaya but just only 30 Km.and my house is still same place ( from old A/P is about 25 Km.because i'm leave in BKK.down town )Hope so everyone understan me. <grin

My friends arrived today to BKK. I ordered a car from Mr Toom a month ago, checked and comfirmed 2 days ago. I was informed, that he don't showed up on the airport, non of his two given telephon number was worked :cry1

My friends are first timers, so they were in shock in a very new environment without any help. They called me and in a long international phone call I navigated them until they found a taxi. ( 2 AM my time woken up ) :chogdee2

Sorry to hear about your friends misfortune Gabor, but I have to report that my experience back in June with Mr. Toom was first class.

The driver with the sign was about the first thing I saw after walking out with my baggage and I enjoyed a comfortable and safe trip down to Pattaya. What was even more impressive was the fact that I had a 4.30am pick up on the way back (no problemo) and the safe way the driver navigated his way through the tropical storm in the dark! :llaugh