Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Direct Taxi Service 1,200 baht to pattaya

:bow

I won't be using him again.

I had a reservation for Sept 2nd 00:30 hour and his driver pulled a no show. I tried calling the two numbers supplied and there was no answer.

This is two out of three efforts to use his service with unsatisfactory results.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!

~Sa-teef

<grin I'm not sure who are you ? on that day 2 Sept i'm only has missed customer on 15.05 pm. from London and him not came on time and talk with me already i don't know what do you want :hairout

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just booked Mr Toom again for 27 oct quick rsponse as always also what I hope are good directions to the pick up point , but have his mobile numbers if any problems.

hey anfield.

what time u land suvanabhumi on 27th.

i land either 6.20/7.20 am etihad from manc.going to patts.

looking to share fare down.

are u or other forum members interested in sharing trip from airport .

Hi Mr Toom,

I have used your service before earlier thi syear and itr was great!! I have sent you an email but I have not had any reply yet!! Have you ceased taxi business!! Exact deatils of my arrival are in the email....

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Mr Toom,

I have used your service before earlier thi syear and itr was great!! I have sent you an email but I have not had any reply yet!! Have you ceased taxi business!! Exact deatils of my arrival are in the email....

Dear Khun Jogsak

I'm not sure you have to send direct mail to toom39@msn.com is right ahve so many customers send all order to me has no prob.I'm 100 % want to best take care all customers but i don't know what happened with my mail :D

So thanks for commemt

Mr.Toom

• 2 weeks later...

i emailed Mr Toom this morning at 10.43am uk time and at 11.23am uk time he replied with his details and contact phone numbers

Dear Khun Glyn

Welcome to my service and so thanks for confidence me yes sure i can do that and my price is still 1,200 baht include all best tolls already i'm make booking your pick up order already can confirm now on that time after immigration and customs clear please go to arrival hall by EY gateway i'll wait for you around exit of gateway in the arrival hall with your name on a board on time if have any problem please call *removed by me* or *removed by me*

So thnaks see you on 22 Dec. after 06.30 am.

Mr.Toom

i have removed the contact phone numbers in case he doesnt want them advertised around a forum.

so all in all, quick reply(30minutes), good information and written english.

So far so good, will advise on the pick up and trip after my arrival in about 6 weeks time :ang2

• 3 weeks later...

hello mr toom,

just sent you an email

im looking for a taxi for 2 people

airport to bangkok - 29th january 15.50

bangkok to pattaya - 5th february 12.00

pattaya to airport - 15th feb 9.30

can you tell me if you can do this and how much

gadgetuk69@aol.com

thanks

Ray

For those of you unsure about Mr Toom's service.

I used Mr Toom twice in early November and cannot recommend him highly enough, his service is first class and drivers are polite and good drivers.

First pick up was from BKK to Nana, it was my first visit to the new airport and didn't want to get messed around by taxis, driver was waiting on time and a great service.

Second trip I gave Mr Toom two hours notice I was arriving at BKK from Phuket and I was wanting transport to Pattaya. Again his driver was there no problem, very safe driver, and great service.

Thanks again Mr Toom I have recommended your service to my friends and will use you again for sure. :llaugh

onelilley.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I used Mr Tooms taxi service on December 22nd and it was very good, my flight arrived 30 minutes early and the guy was there waiting for me,

the only problem he had was finding the exit from the car park but apart from that no problem at all

hi there mr toom i arrive bkk airport on the 11th of jan i think its approx 2.30 pm landing in bkk i will check the details can you arrange pleas

louis :bigsmile:

Dear My Boss

Yes sure i can do that for make sure please let me know your flight no. because at the airport have 2 Zone ( B or C ) for international flight if don't know this i can't to know which Zone will you out on that time may make missed

So thanks hope to meet you soon

Mr.Toom :clap1

i sent an email to mr toom this morning, checked on the pc a few hours later and all was confirmed. cannot beat that for efficiency.

see you in february

Have used Mr Toom both ways several times. Always a courteous and dependable service. I recommend to anyone needing a safe ride from Bkk to Pattaya. I will definitely use his service again. :bigsmile:

dear mr toom

did you get my pickup details from bkk airport 11th of january landing at 18.25pm,,,,, travelling to pattaya natural beach hotel please could you confirm its only a few days untill my arrival and want to make sure everything goes to plan thankyou

louis crawley

www.aceamerican.co.uk where cutting corners is not an option

This is kinda off topic, but related.

I haven't been to BKK since they opened the new airport. I've booked Mr. Toom to pick me up next month.

Question: What is the set up like at the new airport as you leave immigration/customs?? (e,g., at the old airport, you could go left or right equally easily and people waited for you on both sides.) Is it the same at the new airport?

And if so, which way do turn as I exit immigration/customs to find Mr. Toom's driver?

Thanks

Hmm, this is all I got back:

Dear My Boss

Welcome to my service and so thanks for confidence me I'm make booking

your

pick up order already can confirm now on that time after immigration

and

customs clear please look for your name on a sign in the arrival hall

on

time if have any problem please call 081-4827148 or 083-0178066

Mr.Toom

He told me by TG gateway in my confirmation e-mail for my pick up in February

Dear Khun Anfield

Now at new airport (Suvarnabhumi) there have two Zone for International flight Zone B and C on that time i can look at a board in the arrival hall which Zone will you out on that time if i look on a board Which Zone for TG will wait correct Zone if you out wrong Zone is make missed very easy to know your wrong zone or not just look on a board in the arrival hall which Zone for TG hope all is clear

So thanks see you then

Mr.Toom :bigsmile:

Dear Mr Toom,

I require collection for 3 Adults with suitcases, from the BKK airport to Central Pattaya at the end of March 07.

Usually I get my hotel to arrange collection, but the Areca say I must have a minibus as a car can only take 2 passengers. A minibus booked through the Areca costs 2900Tbt (one way). I think a minibus is too big and also very expensive.

Please advise as to how much you would charge each way in a suitable vehicle.

Best Regards,

Dear Mr Toom,

I require collection for 3 Adults with suitcases, from the BKK airport to Central Pattaya at the end of March 07.

Usually I get my hotel to arrange collection, but the Areca say I must have a minibus as a car can only take 2 passengers. A minibus booked through the Areca costs 2900Tbt (one way). I think a minibus is too big and also very expensive.

Please advise as to how much you would charge each way in a suitable vehicle.

Best Regards,

Dear Khun Python

I'm understand trip for 3 people for car yes sure seats is OK. but for truck i'm not sure please let me know your suitcase detail for make sure without problem on time my price is:

For car my price is 1,200 baht

For Minibus is 1,800 bath

All include best tolls and parking fees already(For one way) hope all is clear

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to let all you Gents know that I arrived in BKK today and used Mr. Toom's service. Top notch as driver was waiting for me at exit from baggage area with sign. Made it Pattaya safe and sound even though traffic sucked with all the road construction. Thanks to Mr. Toom. Will be using his service again and definitely recommend. Time to go get crunk. :bigsmile:

Mr. Toom,

Your man that picked me up at BKK on Feb 4 was great, he was waiting for me when I got there even though my flight was 45 minutes late. I have just sent an email to arrange transport back to BKK.

Crile