Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Just want to say hello

Guest retiredron

Hello everyone,

I have just joined the forum today, and really this is just my first post to say hello.

I am fairly new to the internet world, but not to Thailand. I was lucky enough to take early retirement and move to Pattaya 3 months ago, and I have loved every minute of it. I have been coming to Thailand for years on holiday, so hopefully I can contribute to this forum, which I have to say, on first impressions looks very interesting.

cheers

Ron

Wellcome!! Anyway I'll be visiting Pattaya on my own in early May and would be happy to meet for a drink and chat if you can!!

You retired and living in central pattaya or do local live out of the way??

:D

Guest retiredron

Jogsuk,

I live in Jomtien, I have rented a small condo here for 6 months, until I settle and have a good look round, and decide if I want to buy one.

Would be delighted to join you for a beer, send me a Pm nearer the time when you arrive.

Regards

Ron

Guest retiredron
If you don't mind my asking, how much money per month you do spend to rent a condo?

I am paying 27000 per month, for a 90m2 unit in View Telay.

hi

just spent 3 weeks in los wish i could

also retire there every one so happy all

the time, good luck ill be back in june

mabe will have a beer :ang2

Welcone Ron. I shall be coming to LOS on my own during early May. I suppose we are likely to be of similar age. Despite my maturity, I retain a great appreciation of attractive TGs. If you would like to meet up for a drink in Jomtien or Pattaya PM me.

In any case, I wish you a long and happy retirement.

Good data, Ron. We are data intensive on this board.

How did you dispose of your living quarters in the home country before the move? Are you still in possession of a living place you do not live in there?

hi ron,

i m coming to pattaya with wife on 01 apr. we r in our early forties. appreciate if u can answer some of our queries which i have posted in the topic 'secluded beach to take pictures.'

will appreciate if u can do so asap as i m running out of time & wud like to gather as much information as possible in a short period.

take care

sohail

Welcome to the board Ron.

I envy you your situation. Have you been happy and getting along well in the 6 mo you've been there?

Give us a trip report on your activities and exploits since living there.

SB

Edited by spoojebob
  • 2 weeks later...