Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Where can I get a (genuine) massage by someone who knows what they are doing? Last time I came to Thailand this helped relax my back muscles after such a long flight. I've never been to Pattaya before and don't walk to just walk into the nearest massage parlour!

At every corner you found thai, food or oil massage. Bistro massage, second road offer nice design.

Hi ,I get a great massage at the massage place uner the Lek Hotel on second road

the lady who does me (I always use the same woman)Is probably 50 or so but she makes it possible for me to walk tall when I leave even if I was crouching when I went in,I suffer from arthritis

Big Chief like squaw massage foot at end of Soi 6 near big water road. Big Chief like Thailand massage from squaw at massage dwelling at end of big water road near walking man street on left side. Also, good Thailand massage from squaw hal way up Soi 13/2 on left when coming from big water road. Squaws have orange color milk coverings like pumpkin in fall.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers. I'm looking for someone that will sort me out and get me walking after being stuck on a plane so long.

Not for the faint hearted?! You've got me intrigued now. They don't try to bend you over backwards do they? Maybe I'll pop in when I'm feeling up to it.

Big Chief like squaw massage foot at end of Soi 6 near big water road. Big Chief like Thailand massage from squaw at massage dwelling at end of big water road near walking man street on left side. Also, good Thailand massage from squaw hal way up Soi 13/2 on left when coming from big water road. Squaws have orange color milk coverings like pumpkin in fall.

I would have thought the odd war dance would keep Big Chief's feet in good condition. :chogdee2

i found the in house massage at Eastiny Place and Flipper lodge to be very good. no fooling around, just the all body oil massage as firm as you want. 300 baht for one hour and they come to the room. Easiest way to relax and then a dip in the pool is always an easy and good thing.

Last time I went to Patts and had a trad. thai massage, it was a terrible ripoff. I had Thai massage b/f in Bkk so I knew what it should feel like and the one in Patts really was more a rub down than a massage (real thai massage should have that near bone breaking experience). Also was charged about 400b for 90min.

Anyone know of any real good Thai Massage places thats also cheaper on the wallet?

remember getting real massage in BKK for 2 hours at about 250b (without tips thrown in yet).

PT

Most thai massage girls like will ask you for oil massage first so they have a chance of getting you horny and they get extras,as you are in the nutty.they rub you all over...very hard to say no.

i love the traditional thai massage which is not everyones cup of tea,as they can if you do not tell them can press hard on your body,using elbows ,thumb and feet,if they are doing it too hard tell them [jeb] hurts,and they will do it softer.they use no oils only maybe a small towel with yours or their clothes on.

the bamboo night club near walking st dose 2 hrs 360 baht,

if you know your way around, opp bangkok pattaya hospital on sukumvit there is a temple where jan and i go [thai massage ony side by side]for 180 for 2 hrs.

many thais and some farang go there and busy.

I have a massage just about every day that I am in Pattaya - helps greatly to un-wind the stress of working in London. I have not had a bad massage yet: every one has been excellent. Tried the oil massage, foot massage and head/shoulders massage. The oil massage is my fav: some of the girls can get you sooooo horny... A tip of 300bht is about the going rate for a 'special message'...

Also, I only found out recently (3rd trip to Pats) that some of the massage girls are available for hire. The rates vary but on my next trip I have arranged to LT my favourite massage girl for a few days: the deal includes some boom boom action too. She's a cuite, great with her hands and speaks good English. Good deal for me and she gets a good income for a few days. She pays a small fee to the massage place for taking some extra time off.

I love Thailand.

:rolleyes:

Edited by presto3
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Traditional massage.....

Blind massage in Naklua as mentioned above

But if like many you believe that youll fall off the edge of the world going further than dolphin roundabout....

The one inside Wat Chaimongkol Pattaya Tai is good too.

Whilts we're on the subject of massages, has anyone here; It is a building with blacked out windows, in a faintly italian/grecian design, lots of white columns and arches, marble, on left side going from no 2 road up to Carrefour, about half way up, near a coca cola wholesaler. There are no signs on outside and it is quite big. I've alway been intrigued as to what goes on there. Anyone got the answer?

Traditional massage.....

Blind massage in Naklua as mentioned above

I believe that the Blind massage in Naklua is now closed ,but I was told there is another Blind massage in Jomtien ,May be the same place thats moved or another place entirely.

I believe that the Blind massage in Naklua is now closed ,but I was told there is another Blind massage in Jomtien ,May be the same place thats moved or another place entirely.

Misinformation Im afraid ....still there..... new building

Set further back with front entrance in next soi

Well signposted.