Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Board Software Upgraded

Yes, I see the problem with avatars and user posted images.

Help should be on the way when they wake up in the USA.

The new board software is up with posts and PMs prior to 0500 GMT 22 Aug.

Try to reupload your avatar now.

The forthcoming calendar events on the forum index is no longer in chronological order. I like to watch myself progress up the queue.. 1luv

I also don't like the way the smilies are displayed on the posting page. I find it difficult to find the one I want due to the height of the box. The box doesn’t fit on my screen.

Edited by Scumbag

A small point - When I click (and hold the click) on the box that says "Mark all topics as read" (Or something like that), the color changes so that I cannot read it - Picky, picky...

Correction. When I move the mouse over this area, I cannot read the text

Edited by MrMango

Slow!

I prefer the previous version.

This one is acting just like pattayasecrets. Starting to wonder if it isn't a problem with this version of the software. If hasn't come to a complete stop as it often does over at secrets, but it is getting close.

Somethings don't need to be changed.

Check boxes fixed.

A small point - When I click (and hold the click) on the box that says "Mark all topics as read" (Or something like that), the color changes so that I cannot read it - Picky, picky...

I don't see this. For me they go blue. Anyone else have this problem? (Martin may have fixed it while I wasn't looking).

The flags are back but you have to edit your profile to initiate them. Details here Please add your flag.

Check boxes fixed.

I don't see this. For me they go blue. Anyone else have this problem? (Martin may have fixed it while I wasn't looking).

The flags are back but you have to edit your profile to initiate them. Details here Please add your flag.

For me, when I dwell the mouse over Mark All Posts as Read, it changes to a very light color which is hard to see against the background....maybe a shade of blue, but not very dark for the contrast.

The time appears to be off. When I put in eastern U.S. where I am it is off by 1 hour.

I certainly can live with it - better than I can living not being in LOS.

The board is looking good!!

Good job!

:thumbup :D

As well as the board slowing down to slower than snail's pace at times, I got this error message earlier today. Other boards were OK at the time -

IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect(): Too many connections (Line: 131 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

"There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned

SQL error: Too many connections

SQL error code:

Date: Sunday 27th of August 2006 08:51:52 AM

We apologise for any inconvenience"

Refreshing the page didn't work nor did coming out completely and going back in. Any suggestions as to what was wrong?

Alan

As well as the board slowing down to slower than snail's pace at times, I got this error message earlier today. Other boards were OK at the time -

IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect(): Too many connections (Line: 131 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

"There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned

SQL error: Too many connections

SQL error code:

Date: Sunday 27th of August 2006 08:51:52 AM

We apologise for any inconvenience"

Refreshing the page didn't work nor did coming out completely and going back in. Any suggestions as to what was wrong?

Alan

Same same here Alan

The Clickable Smilies on the posting page could do with a bit of adjusting. There are two of these.. :D ..and this one... :rolleyes: ....is not there even though it was used a lot in the old version. Anyone see anything else missing?

Martin & PattayaPete... with the new forum software, is it possibly to allow for larger file size avatars (for the higher resolution animated pictures), at least 50 KB to upload; because currently it is only 20 KB.

I'll checked and didn't see anything to allow that (yet). I'll keep my eyes open. There's a lot of configuration settings for this board that are buried under many layers.

We were doing some maintenance in the background that tied up the database and web server (as far as I can tell). I didn't realize PattayaPete was doing some heavy lifting at the same time I was.

I'll checked and didn't see anything to allow that (yet). I'll keep my eyes open. There's a lot of configuration settings for this board that are buried under many layers.

We were doing some maintenance in the background that tied up the database and web server (as far as I can tell). I didn't realize PattayaPete was doing some heavy lifting at the same time I was.

Martin,

When you open the Admin Control Panel - go to "Tools and Settings" and there almost all the way down you have "User Profiles" which is the place where you can change the maximum upload size for avatars...

cheers

cyber

Edited by cybers1b
For me, when I dwell the mouse over Mark All Posts as Read, it changes to a very light color which is hard to see against the background....maybe a shade of blue, but not very dark for the contrast.

Try playing with the DST (Daylight Savings Time) setting on your profile.